Yet it came out so well.Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Me! Then it is rewriting, editing ughh! This time i did not even proof read it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yet it came out so well.Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Me! Then it is rewriting, editing ughh! This time i did not even proof read it.
did we ask you to proof read kuch likeOriginally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Me! Then it is rewriting, editing ughh! This time i did not even proof read it.
you no pm me no write 😄
Okay guys, It was 2 am my side. I started on the next chapter and then just fell asleep. There was no one here when I was here.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
We deserve PreRish suite scenes. 😵
WORD
Business bhi Bajju ko sambhal na hi hain 🤷♀Originally posted by: opsora2090
bajju ko ab tin tin kids samhalne parega .. poor bajju .. business dekhe iya bacccho ko 🤣
he will have a head full of grey hai now 🤣Originally posted by: shin-chan
Business bhi Bajju ko sambhal na hi hain 🤷♀
matter of few seconds. U three were gayab when I cameOriginally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Okay guys, It was 2 am my side. I started on the next chapter and then just fell asleep. There was no one here when I was here.

Thats fine Amnu 🤗Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Sorry Shin, I went to sleep.