Originally posted by: HummingBird12
I like her. 😆 I like chuchundhars.
😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: HummingBird12
I like her. 😆 I like chuchundhars.
😆
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Arre boneless khao na. Pomfret baramundi etc. I love fish and chips with a dip. Yum
I am not a big fan of fish. I hate the skin of 🐟. But it' imp ,as it has omega fatty acids. I think I will eat boneless fish.
I am Pisces😆. What's your rashee?
Originally posted by: HummingBird12
I am not a big fan of fish. I hate the skin of 🐟. But it' imp ,as it has omega fatty acids. I think I will eat boneless fish.
I am Pisces😆. What's your rashee?
Pisces? harkate toh nahi hai waisi😆
Originally posted by: JaanuKePapa
Humein toh bas woh dikhta hai jo hume accha lagta hai. Baaki ka not interested. It's #NotMyGossip and #WhyJustGossip? 😆
🤣nice one..
But here gossip matters like n unlike both ways
Originally posted by: HummingBird12
I am not a big fan of fish. I hate the skin of 🐟. But it' imp ,as it has omega fatty acids. I think I will eat boneless fish.
I am Pisces😆. What's your rashee?
Scorpio😈
I loved that movie. It was a timepass watch. I miss harman baweja. What does he do now?
Originally posted by: HummingBird12
Mufth ka khaana is always the best. They automatically taste good, even if it is a 🐟
Shaadi ka buffet and hotel complimentary breakfast agrees.

Originally posted by: HummingBird12
I like crab and prawns. Prawns rarely kathi hoon as it's high in protein n it's not so good for my parents. 🦀 is also not good for my parents . I stopped eating mutton as it's a mammal. I've reduced the intake of chicken as it's given injections. Which leaves me with 🐟 n that blo*dy fish's bone got stuck in my throat recently. I hate fish. It has such a bland taste and way too time consuming to eat .
Sorry if i hurt ur 🐟 y feelings.
Try single bone fish. Are you from South? Try bangda if you like salt water fish and if you like sweet water fish, try pada and tengda. They have just one bone in the middle. And if you want bonenelss fish, try bhetki fillets or basa fish. Even Aar is a very tasty no fuss no bone fish.
Complimentary breakfast is a scam these days. Wahi basi purani upma/poha, bread butter aur medu wada 🤮
Oho Billi bangalan likes fish and chips with dip. Toh sach main sophisticated billi hai. Aur kahaan mujhe laga tha yeh bangalan raste mein phenki hui leftover kata chorchori khati hai. 🤔
Originally posted by: Thug-Leader
Pisces? harkate toh nahi hai waisi😆
Do Pisces people behave a certain way to behave!
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0