Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I'm trying really hard to update this real quick. ðŸ˜ƒ

Octothorpe thumbnail

I'll do update soon. Gimme some time please. Really caught up with life. 

Octothorpe thumbnail

Note :

I know it's been forever that I updated this story and you guys are totally waiting for it. There's lot going on in my life and I'm not getting any time to write something. Also, with the news of show going off air, I'm disturb as most of you guys are. No, this is not a note to tell you guys that I'm leaving this story so don't freak out please. I promise I'll gather up myself and do post the next chapter by 25th of this month and that's like a pakka wala promise to you guys! But, but also, I'll be very inconsistent with the updates. I do promise that they will come but I also know how inconsistently. All I want is the support of my dear readers and bit of patience with this story. This is a story very very dear to me and I'll surely complete it but I need bit of understanding on your part! Thank you all the amazing readers to be so accepting and loving this story so much. Means a lot! Keep loving, keep reading!

tannulove07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

ya please dont left in between .... as all know show going af air... atleast we live our samina moment with stories and live in their imaginary stories.... you guys will keep samaina in our life by storie n we are really greatful for the same.... 

Edited by tannulove07 - 4 years ago
123anjali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It's OK waiting for your next update

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannulove07

ya please dont left in between .... as all know show going af air... atleast we live our samina moment with stories and live in their imaginary stories.... you guys will keep samaina in our life by storie n we are really greatful for the same.... 

Yes! I know that feeling ya! I won't leave this story incomplete for sure. Be assured!

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: 123anjali

It's OK waiting for your next update

I'll do update on or before the said date. Thanks for understanding ya!

Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sameer kitta darta h Naina se😆 but seriously, uska guilt itta h ki Naina ko sorry bolne k liye bohot himmat chahiye use.

MunDit and their food love🤣 priorities set h dono ki

Eager to know what all would happen in Pooja's wedding

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

Sameer kitta darta h Naina se😆 but seriously, uska guilt itta h ki Naina ko sorry bolne k liye bohot himmat chahiye use. Exactly! More than fear, it's that guilt that is stopping him from apologizing😳

MunDit and their food love🤣 priorities set h dono ki Yes🤣🤣

Eager to know what all would happen in Pooja's wedding

Thank you so much. I'll do post really soon. ðŸ˜³

Octothorpe thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.