Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: tannulove07

wow... love your story .... took my back in old days of YUDKBH... love the whole concept .. .... keep wirting ... waiting for the next update... so you will update soon.....LOL

I'm glad it reminded you of old episodes. Means a lot. Thank you. I'll try to update asap๐Ÿ˜ƒ

tannulove07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

special thanks for the tread of your stories .... it like special gesture for the all reader...... all stories in one tread really great u think abt the reader..

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannulove07

special thanks for the tread of your stories .... it like special gesture for the all reader...... all stories in one tread really great u think abt the reader..

I'm glad it will be helpful to the readers. Thank you so much.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sue123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Heya Octo,

Am back with another comment. ...

The post was small yet very nice...Sameer is truly regretting and grieving for his deeds. Becahra kitna darr raha hai Naina se, kuxh toh karo yaar inka..

Nanu will always be the most special and important star of Samaina 's life. Loved his gift so emotional u made us all. Am sure she'll wear it the day when she will truly forgive sameer.

Mundit toh are like amazing.. I so very miss them..

Waiting for more such lovable updates..

Lots of love 

Sneha

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue123

Heya Octo,

Am back with another comment. ...

The post was small yet very nice...Sameer is truly regretting and grieving for his deeds. Becahra kitna darr raha hai Naina se, kuxh toh karo yaar inka.. kuch toh zaroor hoga๐Ÿ˜‰

Nanu will always be the most special and important star of Samaina 's life. Loved his gift so emotional u made us all. Am sure she'll wear it the day when she will truly forgive sameer. True! Nanu will always be the most important person in their life. I'm glad you liked what Nanu gave to Naina. Hopefully she'll wear it on the day she'll forgive Sameer. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Mundit toh are like amazing.. I so very miss them..

Waiting for more such lovable updates..

Lots of love 

Sneha

Thank you so much ya! Means a lot. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Octothorpe thumbnail

Means a lot. Thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ashona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This was an amazing story, just recently read it, you have a great gift of telling stories and the person reading can visualize every scene and feel every emotion. Awesome job, Octo, please update soon๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashona

This was an amazing story, just recently read it, you have a great gift of telling stories and the person reading can visualize every scene and feel every emotion. Awesome job, Octo, please update soon๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Aww! That's really huge a compliment and really made me so so so happy! Thank you so much. I'll surely update asap. Means a lot. Thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Tellurium thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hash it's again a lovely update 

Short n sweet

Sameer finally was able to talk to her 

Nanus gift gives the perfect indication that he has already accepted her as his daughter in law.

Thoughts in between are just so perfect 

Apologies for the delay in reading and review . 

Eagerly waiting for the next long part.

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tellurium

Hash it's again a lovely update 

Short n sweet

Sameer finally was able to talk to her 

Nanus gift gives the perfect indication that he has already accepted her as his daughter in law.

Thoughts in between are just so perfect 

Apologies for the delay in reading and review . 

Eagerly waiting for the next long part.

Aww, thank you so much Tehreem. I'm glad you liked it. I'll try to update asap๐Ÿค—