Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeh kya naya paintra hai paise kamane ka? YT channels, esp. T-Series now has started using click firms on their old and forgotten songs. Views badhte rehte hai aur koi report bhi nahin karte unnaturally badhe hue views pe.
Last decade's customary dance song. I used to be a huge Hrithik-Kareena shipper😳😵🐴
Most overrated song ever 🥱.
Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
Most overrated song ever 🥱.
let's listen to it phir se..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBvg3WeqP1U
PS - Congrats on change of color, Bigbang 😃
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil
let's listen to it phir se..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBvg3WeqP1U
PS - Congrats on change of color, Bigbang 😃
Thank you 😊. Lol you replied with my favourite gif 😂. I can only listen to this by muting the first part where Kareena is lip-syncing 🙉.
Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
Thank you 😊. Lol you replied with my favourite gif 😂. I can only listen to this by muting the first part where Kareena is lip-syncing 🙉.
Oh it's become my favorite gif too especially in the contexts you use it 😛
hehe, Kareena ruins the film for a lot of people.. (not me, i love her 😳) ..so musically speaking you like the song?
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil
Oh it's become my favorite gif too especially in the contexts you use it 😛
hehe, Kareena ruins the film for a lot of people.. (not me, i love her 😳) ..so musically speaking you like the song?
I liked the song when it first came out but then it started playing everywhere nonstop. It's the effect of hearing a song so many times that it becomes unbearable eventually. I am a die-hard Katrina fan but I can't listen to Sheila Ki Jawani either since it got played a lot too.
“Bole kangana, haaye main ho gayi teri saajna” 😆
Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
I liked the song when it first came out but then it started playing everywhere nonstop. It's the effect of hearing a song so many times that it becomes unbearable eventually. I am a die-hard Katrina fan but I can't listen to Sheila Ki Jawani either since it got played a lot too.
Hmm, ya overplayed songs can feel that way :p
https://www.sacnilk.com/quicknews/Dhurandhar_2_2026_Box_Office_Collection_Day_6
https://x.com/i/status/2065140702330470551
1