Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

125.4k

Users

55

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

SZC23HKWUABCOTJH thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Bhoot pishach nikat nahi aave..Mahavir jab naam sunave❤️

Recite Hanuman chalisa and keep one next to ur bed. Jab Hanumaan ji bagal mein ho..toh kis bhoot ki himmat karegi paas mein aane ki😎

iisse bada bhoot kaun hai 🤣

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Bhai aisa job to me bhi chahti hu tumko mile to mujhe batana.

i wanted to become a tennis player so that i can travel everywhere

Aisi job mile to mujhe bhi batana.. but when I talk to people who get to travel on their jobs they wish for desk job.

Grass is always greener on other side, I guess.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Even when I m not a fan of DP, when I woke up today I was hoping all that stuff yesterday didn't happen n all was a dream.. 😆

RSAANO6YBR4SIUNY thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

How can Deepika thread still be open? 😭

Yeh cheating hain Cheating 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sirf close thread ka rona rotey hain ...

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0OjdHRH0pM/?igshid=h3dbn1qcfh6n

I think this dress would have looked better if it was black. Red kind of makes it look tacky imo.

Edited by Bigbang_SHINee - 7 years ago
RSAANO6YBR4SIUNY thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Clean shaven he looks like mix of sunil shetty and himesh reshammiya , to me. 😂

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Q4O7WYEGXTL6WWEP

Clean shaven he looks like mix of sunil shetty and himesh reshammiya , to me. 😂

Lol he definitely does remind of Sunil Shetty when he is clean shaven . I don't see that much of Himesh in him but then I only saw him while watching clips of Arjun Reddy songs on YouTube 🤔.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Aisi job mile to mujhe bhi batana.. but when I talk to people who get to travel on their jobs they wish for desk job.

Grass is always greener on other side, I guess.

Wo log kaunsi job karte he 😛

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".