Girne deta 🤡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Girne deta 🤡
Dadima 😆Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
AJ Chahiye tu jake likh i will manage kids here GO GO GO
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
So you have a dose of Coffee and Bajaj in the morning. Deadly combination
Look who I find here 😎
Originally posted by: 4C73XJ7FWWSQYYMX
Girne deta 🤡
🤣🤣
Extending the hand and rolling it back.
Sorry madam, not allowed to touch 🤣
I can imagine her face. 🤣Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
🤣🤣
Extending the hand and rolling it back.
Sorry madam, not allowed to touch 🤣
🤣Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
🤣🤣
Extending the hand and rolling it back.
Sorry madam, not allowed to touch 🤣
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Why Alka Amin though out of all the people on earth 😭😭
MUJHE LE LETE UNKO KYUN LIYA😒
Tum Bajaj ki bua??
😆
I meant I really see Alka Amin as someone very positive, especially after Kedarnath and her last show😭
Her last show is the closest to my heart. And now seeing her negative is
He looks so hurt and angry in precap. Like never seen before.
Its not just about his male ego. There is something more to it.
I know right 😏😏😏😏😏😏Originally posted by: JV3FLLSMCAGV7QAN
Girne deta 🤡