Oh, by the way, I really dislike SP's photoshop team. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh, by the way, I really dislike SP's photoshop team. 😆
I think kal tak ho payega. 😆Originally posted by: MysticRiver
Waah..Likho jaldi se..Mujhe aaj hii padni hai...😃
Trp is 2.1 because of PreRish ..today's episode was soooooo Amazing .the convo between them we can already see a chemistry topped online too man ! Love PreRish love Rishabh !!!!!!
Please do write that OS and update your ff too 😊😊😊

I didn't know this actress' name... Loud hai Ekta types 👍🏼Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
Shikha singh..
Ekta is wasting her talent.. I want her to use in other show as well.. 😈
if you write kalko milega Hume kabkoOriginally posted by: MysticRiver
Dimaag mein cooking and the tempo is building.. Will try max and write the OS kal...
usse pehele mereko 😠Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
Mujhe pm karo..😈
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I think kal tak ho payega. 😆
Achha okie...Kal tak will wait eagerly..
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
usse pehele mereko 😠
Pukka se will do...😊
WRITEEE I WANT AN OS ON THAT ADD LOTS OF MUSH N CARE 🤪Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I'm attempting an OS imagining the scenes after RB rescues Prerna from Ronit. 😆