Originally posted by: RiyaDutta
Explaniya DG pleeeeeeej 🤣
Marks and report card...can’t say more🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RiyaDutta
Explaniya DG pleeeeeeej 🤣
Marks and report card...can’t say more🤣
We don’t know.... though I enjoyed analysing it I truly only had two real shipping pheel moments in it:
1. The mumbled conversation about wallets before bowling which I thought was very fraaandlike
2. Erica’s smile when parth entered the room to show her surprise/non surprise.
Everything was fun but don’t go into my pheel diary.
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Report card...teacher 😆
Okk sorry for being a tubelight, samajh gayi credits ka chakkar hain ab tho hassi aathi hain mujhe ab tak tho sab clear ho jaana hain kii trps kyun mile not because of report card but the way episodes are shown last week, what's the main focus last week, precap dreams of last week. Chal chodo dekhtae hain kitne consistency dikhega trps main 😆
Oh god DG! I am so confused! Marks, report card, shandi.... tell na!🤕
Aurtika- I will deal with you later!🙇🏻♀️
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Yes if we are considering 2.1 this week then last week's trps should be taken as 2.0 adding .2 so either way it's .1 increase
Yes..either way it's .1 increase..
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Can I just LOL at the desperation to prove something somehow 🤣🤣🤣
Yes n I was thinking of playing bbt role there..then thought chhoro🤣
Abhiya ghuni ghumi karna padta hai...🤣
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Oh god DG! I am so confused! Marks, report card, shandi.... tell na!🤕
Aurtika- I will deal with you later!🙇🏻♀️
Come on SavageGirl!! What is so special about Thursdays?😉
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
We don’t know.... though I enjoyed analysing it I truly only had two real shipping pheel moments in it:
1. The mumbled conversation about wallets before bowling which I thought was very fraaandlike
2. Erica’s smile when parth entered the room to show her surprise/non surprise.
Everything was fun but don’t go into my pheel diary.
I have others 🤣 two more in particular. One from Masoor Dal and one from Ekta party.
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Come on SavageGirl!! What is so special about Thursdays?😉
Tubelight started working again!!!😂❤️
SavageGirl! 🤣