UKG you’re awesome you actually sent me all the links . ❤️ Love you to the stars and back for parica . I’m a believer and I can see no wonder these two behave or look like friends from any angle they’re are definitely more than fraaaands.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
UKG you’re awesome you actually sent me all the links . ❤️ Love you to the stars and back for parica . I’m a believer and I can see no wonder these two behave or look like friends from any angle they’re are definitely more than fraaaands.
I don't know actually but I am having so much fun to create the suspense.. 😈😂What is the theory about ??? I’m intrigued too
Ukg, loving it.....🤗
How come none from Masoor Dal 🤪
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Can I just LOL at the desperation to prove something somehow 🤣🤣🤣
Explaniya DG pleeeeeeej 🤣
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Can I just LOL at the desperation to prove something somehow 🤣🤣🤣
Hahahahahaha hahahahha
Shaadi Nautanki huyiii kiski and credit kaun le jaying...
ok tab theekShe doesn't want to jinx it by revealing her theory..
ab jayda saha na jayega🤣
Have patience my child.😉.😇
hat phir bolna hi nahi chajiye😆
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Can I just LOL at the desperation to prove something somehow 🤣🤣🤣
🤣 prove kuch nahi kar payenge
nomination dekha hai na 🤣
Originally posted by: RiyaDutta
Explaniya DG pleeeeeeej 🤣
😆
Report card...teacher 😆