Discussion has subtly moved from women's curves to "meat on men's bum"
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Discussion has subtly moved from women's curves to "meat on men's bum"
Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus
Discussion has subtly moved from women's curves to "meat on men's bum"
Come on hippo... men do talk about women’s curves the same way! 😆 And TM didn’t mention any gender... so yeah
Vidya in her prime was a true curvy Hottie:

Looks like 700 Kilograms
I think Kiara and Sonakshi?
The rest of the new generation are size zero, Parineeti had before the weight lost too.
Originally posted by: anushacrazy4GC
Come on hippo... men do talk about women’s curves the same way! 😆 And TM didn’t mention any gender... so yeah
i have not objected to anything lol. just stating an observation
u girls are free to discuss meat anywhere ...
Originally posted by: DragonBoy49
Looks like 700 Kilograms
ilena d cruz were curbs/curves
these are speed breakers
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus
i have not objected to anything lol. just stating an observation
u girls are free to discuss meat anywhere ...
Curves is codeword for big, meatier butts! Lol!
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0