Who has the best curves in Bollywood?
Who has the best curves in Bollywood?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Jiah khan had good figure
Illeana katrina tammanna urvashi etc have great figures
Zeenat Aman
Katrin, disha n kiara
Nice curves!!
How about the men? Anyone has a good butt? I like some meat on men’s bums lol!
Men or women?
Women I vote for ileana d cruz
Men... there are many I say!! HR ranveer vidyut... they are all sexayyy!!
^HR has a flat bum! His upper body is worked out but no bum lol! He is flat!
Ranveer has a bum? His face is not so good looking.
Who’s Vidyut?
Dunno if Sunny Leone counts 😆.
Originally posted by: LifeOLicious
^HR has a flat bum! His upper body is worked out but no bum lol! He is flat!
Ranveer has a bum? His face is not so good looking.
Who’s Vidyut?
Vidyut jamwal
And
Coming to HR.... I was talking about vintage HR we got to see in KNPH KMH where he was not obsessed with 6 pack abs and all that shit!! He is good looking now!! But I miss the that old HR
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0