Loved it 
Loved ishra scene..
Ishita determined to marry raman..
Beautifully written didu..
Continue soon..
Gigli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This duo are set on making Raman Ishu's hubby. But they kinda forget its about Raman.
Hope Ishu dont have any inflatuation towards Raman but love only.
Pls update next soon Di.
Tq for pm.
kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Part9...
Amezing and lovly update di...raman scold ishu for taking ruhi out like this...ishu saw him and could sense his fear...she hugged him tight consoling him and he too hugged her tight out of fear...rooh break their trence...raman composed himself and asked sorry from ishu ...he hugged rooh tight and asked her not to leave him...rooh too hugged him tight and told him that she loves him so much to leave him...emotional but lovly scene di...😳...raman saw their shopping bags and asked rooh why she took so much from ishu...raman called her spoiled and childish...she made a face...😆...raman asked her that she is ok after morning incidence...she told him that she is perfectly alright...becoz she now have someone...she pecked his cheek...😳...she came home and amma appa too asked her about her mood...she assured them thay now she will not do anything...she asked amma appa about raman and they praised him so much making her happy...in night she think that she is not sad that pratik cheat her becoz she loves raman...she got happy and decided that she will marry only raman...she think about rooh and decided that she asked from rooh about this...now how gonna rooh react...plz plz update soon di...and thanks for pm di...
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part8
Fab update
Raman got very angry on prateeks mom
He exposed them and told iyers about their intentions
Iyers also got very angry and broke the alliance
Ishita was happy with it
She went to meet ruhi and Raman got worried becoz ruhi dint come back
He got angry on ishu
taahir004 thumbnail
Fantastic and a very Curious Teaser 

Waiting to see what will be Ruhi's reactions 
taahir004 thumbnail
Lovely Chapter 

I actually liked how free Ishita talks with Raman 
though he tries to tell her to be careful because later she will marry and leave Ruhi 
and his child will be heart broken but Ishita has a way with words that makes 
Raman agree with her 
oh its perfect now that Ruhi has accepted Ishita to be her mother and marry her father 
now I'm waiting to see how will Raman react 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi everyone,finally I am back with update of one of my ongoing story.i know I am very late and u all must be very angry but really sorry to all my loyal readers who were waiting for me,as I was really busy.but now I got little time so I can utilise it in living my passion again.so here is the next update ,enjoy.

But before that,a small summary to make u all remember the plot,waise u can read it again to remember it.

Summary

It's a story of ishra,where Raman is a doc with a daughter ruhi,his wife left him long back as she was not happy with him.ishita too was heartbroken as her fiance left her at alter and tried to end her life.but Raman saved her and make her realise the importance of life.after that ishru shared a great bond and in last update,Ishita asked ruhi about her marriage with Raman to which ruhi happily accepted.

Here is the next update.

SHOT 11

Ishita hugged ruhi tightly getting her acceptance to her love for Raman while ruhi too hugged Ishita tight happily.

Ishita -thank u ,thank u so much bachcha,thanks for accepting me as ur would be mumma.ur acceptance means a lot to me.

Ruhi smiled and said -its ok aunty,but let me tell u ,it's not going to be easy.main toh maan gayi but Papa nahi maanenge.

Ishita -kyun,woh tumhari mumma se bahut pyaar karte the Kya??

Ruhi -not really,but he is hurt.mumma ne unko bahut takleef di hai.aur ab woh kisi pe bhi trust nahi karna chahte.i asked him once to marry my school teacher but he denied.

Ishita look at ruhi making a dirty face and said -glad he denied,how can u ask him to marry any random girl .he is mine,mere hai woh bas,my doc.she said smiling with a dreamy look.

Ruhi-mere bhi papa hai.

Ishita look at her smiling and said-ofcourse babu,aapke papa hai but meri bhi jaan hai.u know I really love ur papa.itna saara.she said opening her arms while ruhi engulfed into her arms and said -aur mujhse ,aunty.

Ishita -aapse bhi betu,but not aunty,mumma.call me mumma.aaj se main aapki mumma,ok.

Ruhi kissed her cheek and said -ok mumma.

Ishita smiled and hugged ruhi tight and said -lets go back,papa must be waiting.

Ruhi nodded and both were about to go when Ishita said -achcha bachcha,will u help me a bit.

Ruhi look and asked -in what ,mumma??

Ishita-offo buddhu,tumhare papa ko patane mein.

Ruhi-how??

Ishita-arey tell ur papa to invite me home.main itni achchi dost Hoon tumhari,mujhe ghar bulao,so that I can see my hone wala sasural and also get to spend some time with ur papa.

Ruhi looked at her and said -hmm,ok aap aaj hi hamare Ghar chalna .

Ishita smiled fully hearing this and said-ok and thanks bachchu.

Ruhi -ur welcome,mumma.saying so both smiled and went out of the park to reach to raman's hospital.

After an hour,both were in front of his cabin .

Ruhi-chalo mumma,ander chalo.

Ishita look at ruhi and said -i am nervous,ruhi.

Ruhi-kyun mumma??

Ishita-actually I am meeting him for the first time after realising my feelings for him,toh thoda darr lag raha hai,u know gudgudi ho rahi hai.feeling butterflies in my stomach.

Ruhi smiled and said -phir bhi chalna toh hoga,yaa phir aap jao,if u r scared.she said making Ishita glare her.

Ishita-i am also coming with u,to his cabin and to ur house also.remember naa u have to invite me.

Ruhi-yes mumma,come let's go.

Ishita -ok,but don't me mumma in front of him now.its our secret naa.

Ruhi nodded and said -ok aunty,mumma silent hai.ok.

Ishita smiled and said -very ok,my intelligent bachcha .let's go.she said and finally both entered his cabin after a long breathe.

Ishru entered the room only to see Raman busy in his work,he was looking into a patient's file while a man was sitting in front of him.

Ishru look at him and said in unison-good evening papa/good evening Raman.

Raman raised his eyes and smiled seeing them together.

Raman -good evening rooh,good evening Ishita.

Ruhi was about to say something when Raman signalled her to be silent and sat on the couch.ishru nodded and settle on the couch while Raman start discussing with the pateint about his problem.

Ishita sat beside and said to ruhi-kuch bhi kaho ruhi,ur papa is so handsome.koi itna handsome kaise ho sakta hai aur cute bhi.she said admiring Raman.

Ruhi -aur adorable bhi,naa mumma.

Ishita look at her and nodded .

Ruhi -but he is,mere papa the most handsome ,cute aur adorable bhi hai.sabse best wale papa hai.

Ishita -haan aur mere best waale hubby bhi banenge .hey murugan I don't want much from u,just make him my hubby.she said looking at the roof and continued talking about Raman while Raman eyes were constantly on ishru and he was wandering what they were talking about so seriously .seeing them he can guess they were planning about something but can't able to guess their agenda.he was happy seeing ruhi so happy with Ishita while amused to see Ishita being so childish with ruhi.

Soon the pateint went and finally Raman walked to them.ishru got silent seeing him coming ,when he come and picked ruhi in his arms.

Raman -what my princess is talking with her aunty??

Ruhi looked at Ishita and said -nothing papa,just usual.

Raman -oh ok,just usual.achcha tell me why u r looking extra happy today.kuch hua hai Kya??

Ruhi look at Ishita and she nodded signalling her not to tell.

Ruhi-kuch nahi papa,I am usual.

Raman -but u didn't hugged me tight today,seems u didn't missed me today,he said with a sad pout.

Ruhi -nothing like this,papa.i missed u alot.she said and hugged Raman tight.

Raman too hugged her tight and said -missed u too my princess.he said kissing her nose while Ishita was just looking at them.she too wanted to be a part of the hug but can't.

Raman looked at Ishita and said -thank u Ishita,for taking such good care of my ruhi.mujhe nahi pata how I can pay back ur favours,u r looking after my girl so much.

Ishita-why u r saying so ,doc.ruhi meri bhi kuch lagti hai.i too love her alot and really like to spend time with her.

Raman -nahi phir bhi,I really want to thank u for taking so much care of my little doll.thank u Ishita.

Ishita-agar aap itne hi thankful and want to return my favour,u can do so.

Raman-really,how??I really want to do something for u for loving ruhi so much.

Ishita-if u really want to thank me,then u can invite me to ur house,I mean be my host for a evening.

Raman-oh shit,how can I be such an idiot ,will love to have u in my house.u please come to my house,I mean our house tomorrow,with ur parents.

Ruhi-no papa,not tomorrow but today only .I want to take aunty home today.

Raman-but betu,she already spend lots of time with u,she must be having her own work.waise bhi we didnt plan anything to welcome her,so it will be better to call her tomorrow,so that we can arrange a lavish dinner for her,he was saying when Ishita said -if ruhi want,I can come.waise bhi she is very special to me.aur main koi guest thodi naa hoon that u have to arrange something special for me.she said smiling making Raman look at her.he was about to say something but then thought otherwise and said-ok,but ur parent??

Ishita-we can call them some other day.

Raman look at her with questioning eyes when Ishita said-i mean ,u people can invite them some other day.

Ruhi-haan papa please,mum,aunty ko ghar le chalo naa.

Raman-ok,if u two want so,then let's go.tum dono wait karo,main abhi aata hoon,apna kaam khatam karke.he said and went out of his cabin while ishru hified.

Soon they were in raman's car going to his room.ruhi was sitting on the back seat with ishra were on front.raman was thinking how ruhi allowed sitting Ishita on the front seat,as she never let anyone sit with Raman ,when ishita's phone rang.

Ishita look at the phone and said -amma,saying so she picked her phone only to hear-where r u Kanna??it's getting late .

Ishita-i am with ruhi and doc,going to their house .they invited me.she said all excited making Raman amused at her behaviour.

Amma-all of a sudden.sab thik hai naa.i mean aren't u hurt and ruhi taking u ,she was saying when Ishita said-nothing like that Amma,I am not disturbed,infact happy,very happy.i have found something very precious.i am not going to mourn over my past.she said looking at Raman while he smiled hearing her words.

Amma-glad u r fine,achcha listen Kanna,as u r going to Raman kanna's house,don't trouble him.he already had a naughty daughter,don't trouble him much.she said making Raman smile,as the car was very silent ,he can hear everything clearly.he look at Ishita and said-so,u want to trouble me ??

Ishita-nothing like that doc,aur Amma,I am not a kiddo ,ki main unko pareshan karungi.i am a grown up girl.main bahut achchi hoon.

Amma-really Kanna,is that so??

Ishita made a baby pout and said -ofcourse Amma,u don't believe me.ok ask ur Raman kanna.doc,main childish hoon Kya??she asked with much innocence.

Raman look at her and smiled when she asked again-tell me,main childish hoon Kya??nahi hoon naa??

Raman was just looking at her when she asked again-tell me,nahi hoon naa??

Raman look at her and said-childish nahi ho,yeh bolun,yaa sach bolun?he said and start laughing aloud while Ishita glared him cutely.

Raman-sorry Ishita,but u r very cutely childish.he said and was laughing while ishru were just looking at him laughing wholeheartedly.ishita was happy that she could make him smile while ruhi was also happy seeing her papa laughing freely after long.

That's all for now,hope u all like.appreciate kar dena,even if it's some how boring coz I am writing after long eight months.it will take some time to get into the writer mode.

Ps-i will really appreciate if someone can give me tutorial to teach me how things r working in the forum coz it is such a pain.everything is messed up.so kindly someone help(cure pout).

love Raksha 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Updated new part,enjoy.

Reseswariya thumbnail

After a long ur update made my day....awesome update ....thanks for update sis 😊😊😊

tanyamittal1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Welcome back dear.reading a new update from your side made my day.thanks.coming to update it's fab like always,finally ishita convince ruhi,both are equally childish,hope Raman also accept ishita as her partner.Nd please update your stories not regularly but try as soon as possible.

Nd please don't vanish again,we so miss u in this period.