Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tell me about it! And look at this!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz0NpdclUEi/?igshid=1gif1gdk8zgzc
I watched it last night #Nostalgia 😭 KSG's comment made me cry 😭 I m.already missing Dr Armaan ❤️
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
I watched it last night #Nostalgia 😭 KSG's comment made me cry 😭 I m.already missing Dr Armaan ❤️
He is so territorial he was like “as long as you guys remember it is my hospital”😆 thank god it is not a reboot and someone else is not playing Armaan, ksg would not have been happy 😆
Tell me about it! And look at this!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz0NpdclUEi/?igshid=1gif1gdk8zgzc
kahan DMG Intro aur kahan ye?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O2Up9HPfGM
hum toh chalein thee dost bann ke, jaane kahan Dill Mill Gayyee....❤️
MBBS se hatke.....Loveology mein atke😆
He is so territorial he was like “as long as you guys remember it is my hospital”😆 thank god it is not a reboot and someone else is not playing Armaan, ksg would not have been happy 😆
par anjali hai iss mein. shashank bhi
Boss is really getting great appreciation considering the fact that it hasn't been promoted by celebs online still trending 7 and so good reviews. And the trailer, jitni bar dekhun Kam hai. had no expectations from the ph and director, aur kya Boss manna padega totally BOLLYWOOD PRODUCT hai yeatoo bad just 10epis 😭
He is so territorial he was like “as long as you guys remember it is my hospital”😆 thank god it is not a reboot and someone else is not playing Armaan, ksg would not have been happy 😆
That's y I love him ....he is damn cool.❤️ just like Dr Armaan
Really!? But not the DMG anjali right? This must be some new Anjali as this is a new story!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Originally posted by: hasini009
kahan DMG Intro aur kahan ye?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O2Up9HPfGM
hum toh chalein thee dost bann ke, jaane kahan Dill Mill Gayyee....❤️
MBBS se hatke.....Loveology mein atke😆
Really!? But not the DMG anjali right? This must be some new Anjali as this is a new story!
I dont think so. DMG ki Anjali bahut hi ambitious hai apne profession ko lekar. pyar-vyar ke chakkar mein padti hi nahi. so I think ye anjali wo anjali hi hain😆