Originally posted by: najma123
I loved the last dialogue. Acchi ladkiyon ki problem hai ki unhe bure ladke Pasand hain🤪
I loved whole promo
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: najma123
I loved the last dialogue. Acchi ladkiyon ki problem hai ki unhe bure ladke Pasand hain🤪
I loved whole promo
Loveeedddd it ☺️
How many episodes are there?
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
How many episodes are there?
Not sure! But they are all streaming together! Normally the episodes range from 10-25
Wow congrats to the whole team🥳
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Wow congrats to the whole team🥳
It will soon reach one million views too!!😃
wow 2019 is going to be KSG year 🥳It will soon reach one million views too!!😃
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
wow 2019 is going to be KSG year 🥳
Tell me about it! And look at this!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz0NpdclUEi/?igshid=1gif1gdk8zgzc