Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

Omg i just checked the Aprons in DMG, by zooming in the pics, even their Aprons also have Metallic buttons..How i missed it while watching the episodes๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคช.... while watching the episodes, i couldnt even notice those buttons...i think i was so involved in watching the characters?๐Ÿ˜‚

LMAO you got so impressed by those characters? ๐Ÿคฃ Iโ€™m very curious now to see how you will feel after watching the first two months of DMG epis. Cuz after that the hospital scenes are GHANTA and itโ€™s all slapstick crap. Doctors ke naam pe dhabba ๐Ÿ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail

@AY 

Now check it again, i striked NM off๐Ÿคฃ....kya karu i think aadat hogayi writing NM after SC ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ 

Haha toh Ab aadat badal lo. NM-SC ka era is over now. Everyone has moved on ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LMAO you got so impressed by those characters? ๐Ÿคฃ Iโ€™m very curious now to see how you will feel after watching the first two months of DMG epis. Cuz after that the hospital scenes are GHANTA and itโ€™s all slapstick crap. Doctors ke naam pe dhabba ๐Ÿ˜†

I think its more like..it reminded me of my house surgeon days and friends๐Ÿ˜ญ...I got so nostalgic watching those 2 episodes๐Ÿ˜ญ ...bcz   eventhough internship/house surgeon days are generally hectic everywhere, those days are really precious and golden days for many reasons for any medicos lol...๐Ÿ˜‚...

Regarding your curiosity๐Ÿ˜‚, i would also feel the sameway how you all ppl who watched it  felt๐Ÿ˜‚, bcz i generally have less patience than anyone regarding TV shows๐Ÿ˜‚...And again i wanted to watch only 2 episodes for sample ๐Ÿ˜œ....no intention to watch more than that and i dont watch it๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚...

Edited by Free_Rein - 4 years ago
ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

If YHM ever ends, they could get 10:30 slot smiley36, but YHM will keep dragging on mehh. Then toh weekend is more likely possibility...that is only if SP feels like taking a break from lame supernatural shows like DD...jahaan Ab tak Shivika ke scenes and clothes dono recycle ho rahe hain  smiley36. The whole IB cast has moved on but SP and the makers are still hung up on doing saste reboots of Shivika smiley36

YHM never seems to be ending....๐Ÿ˜† but if channel wants weekday show they can move YHM to 7:30 PM slot as it was its original slot and happy doesn't seem to be doing any good....and then give that 10:30 PM slot to Sanjivini....

DD show clips keep coming on my insta feed and I see the reused clothes from IB with some styling changes...cut here and there or added pompoms etc etc....๐Ÿคฃand I saw one scene recycled from Shivika with Tia in bedroom  on DD couple.....even the direction seems to be copied apart from scenes and clothes.....๐Ÿ˜†

Gayathri_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithihaas

YHM never seems to be ending....๐Ÿ˜† but if channel wants weekday show they can move YHM to 7:30 PM slot as it was its original slot and happy doesn't seem to be doing any good....and then give that 10:30 PM slot to Sanjivini....

DD show clips keep coming on my insta feed and I see the reused clothes from IB with some styling changes...cut here and there or added pompoms etc etc....๐Ÿคฃand I saw one scene recycled from Shivika with Tia in bedroom  on DD couple.....even the direction seems to be copied apart from scenes and clothes.....๐Ÿ˜†

they copied shivika bathroom scene during that tanya track (karvachauth epi) also

ithihaas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gdbs

they copied shivika bathroom scene during that tanya track (karvachauth epi) also

ohh....I saw one scene where the ML & FL in bathroom and ML drying the FL with towel.....but I didn't realise that its the same scene with Shivika+Tanya .....

probably we will need to talk about scenes that are not copied....๐Ÿ˜†

normally scenes are copied across shows no doubt....but then in DD i saw they are exact copy.....

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithihaas

ohh....I saw one scene where the ML & FL in bathroom and ML drying the FL with towel.....but I didn't realise that its the same scene with Shivika+Tanya .....

probably we will need to talk about scenes that are not copied....๐Ÿ˜†

normally scenes are copied across shows no doubt....but then in DD i saw they are exact copy.....

Lol I saw a random SP tweet on Twitter about this show and it looked like a copy of Shivika divorce papers scene ๐Ÿ˜†. So youโ€™re very right...,we should actually talk about which scene HASNโ€™T been shamelessly copy pasted from Shivika. Lol in Logon ne Kuch bhi nahin chhoda. Didnโ€™t those characters get married within 5 epis of meeting each other ? ROFL and scenes copy kar rahe hain  of a pair that had 100 epis of interaction before a shaadi. 

Koi depth hai nahin and Shivika ka depth copy karne chale ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

looking gr8 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So Gul's show will be replaced by Sanjivani-2 ? ๐Ÿ˜‚.... Not sure how much it is true๐Ÿ˜†

https://twitter.com/TelevisionGoss1/status/1149225704954839040?s=20

ithihaas thumbnail

So Gul's show will be replaced by Sanjivani-2 ? ๐Ÿ˜‚.... Not sure how much it is true๐Ÿ˜†

https://twitter.com/TelevisionGoss1/status/1149225704954839040?s=20

well, 7:30 PM slot is dead time slot for long now....not sure how this show will survive with such a huge popular cast...the budget of the show seems high.....