Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
hans mat tera chance bhi gaya 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Arrrrehh! Subh subh bolo 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
hans mat tera chance bhi gaya 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Arrrrehh! Subh subh bolo 🥺
this was for the AT before 76th ATOriginally posted by: ifmember
Awww,,,, Thank you Priya 😊But, I am being less active these days , not as much as before
Originally posted by: ifmember
Why are trying to create dishyum here 😆
Go and kidnap Prerna when she is Sharma , and take her with you 😆
Yes, please ghar bachao apna and hamara bhi! 🤣
This track is creating so much havoc everyday in our ghar as well 🤔😆
Originally posted by: ifmember
Awesome ....❤️❤️
Your signature.... #EpidemicLovestory... I was thinking that I would use it, but damn it's taken... Now I need to find something else!
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Bee🤗🤗
Weekend pe I will stay up late so that I can be here when you are😳
Aww😘 missed you!
Originally posted by: XPCJN2SLCVQTCIDO
Always right 😘
Mr confused soul please check these messages! 😎🤣

Kaahan? Kya?? 😈😝
briti do post your ffs Here too we should increase our activityOriginally posted by: Briti1721
Your signature.... #EpidemicLovestory... I was thinking that I would use it, but damn it's taken... Now I need to find something else!
Awww! You guys can continue I am leaving 😂😂😂
Arrehh nahinn! Rukk jaao, main mazak kar raha thaa 🙏😂😂
Originally posted by: priya185
this was for the AT before 76th AT
Thank you Priya 😊
Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser
Kyunki mujhe dekhn tha inn dono mein superfan kaun hain 😈😎
I could never Usske liye already villains hain 🤣
Tch tch, yeh kabhi naseeb nahi Hoga🧐🤣 I’m too bad at fighting 😎