Lol, after your comment Aditi about the halat kharab here I went to read few previous pages *duh* you misunderstand stuff while I’m the misunderstood one here mostly 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Lol, after your comment Aditi about the halat kharab here I went to read few previous pages *duh* you misunderstand stuff while I’m the misunderstood one here mostly 🤣
sweet message
swizz track maein AT ke liye khatra banenge zaroor 😭 tab ghoomne jaana hi padega ...i know my capability..Originally posted by: Enchanteur
masoor jao swiss jao pune jao .enjoy kro dono🤣
Priya... even my partner .. I think she won't come here
my dad came in front of my thobdaa and said
aapka phone mainy kbhi use nai kia.gimme gimme 😭
hes watching news on that ..
isy khty hai dill tootna 🥺i am thorn bird now
Me missing them too....
Good! Bohot zarurat thi daant ki especially for you moni😂
🥺
what do you mean? is it your prerna comment yesterdayOriginally posted by: Bookworm_
Lol, after your comment Aditi about the halat kharab here I went to read few previous pages *duh* you misunderstand stuff while I’m the misunderstood one here mostly 🤣
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
my dad came in front of my thobdaa and said
aapka phone mainy kbhi use nai kia.gimme gimme 😭
hes watching news on that ..
isy khty hai dill tootna 🥺i am thorn bird now
😆
Originally posted by: Parijatrocks
swizz track maein AT ke liye khatra banenge zaroor 😭 tab ghoomne jaana hi padega ...i know my capability..
muh band na rah payega😭
mera baccha