Hi everybody
I am new in IF.....I have posted a Story here and I want to post a second chapter.....please tell me how to post it.....I had tried to post but it ended as putting reply to my own story.....please help me
Page
of
1Hi everybody
I am new in IF.....I have posted a Story here and I want to post a second chapter.....please tell me how to post it.....I had tried to post but it ended as putting reply to my own story.....please help me
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
That's how it works. You have to either edit your original post or post a reply with the heading 'part 2' or something.
Thank you very much