An Akshan OS - Humari Guddan Sasumaa😘

Shona1991 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey friends...it's just a random Akshan os....very sweet and simple....with no negativity.... I'm so fed with current track so to divert my mind and for some atmashanti...I write this os...it's only one shot and I'm in no mood to continue....so enjoy guys... positive and negative both feedbacks are welcome....

Happy reading guys.....

A pleasant morning in Jindal bhawan....Guddan wakes up only to find her love beside her…She admires him…He opens his eyes she turns her face and ties her hair…He looks at her and goes inside bathroom.

Hall:

Dadi: Guddan beta...Sar dard kaisa hai tera?

Guddan:hum to bilkul thik hai Dadi yeh dekhiye.....

Durga:are sasuma…itni jaldi kaise uth Gaye aap??todi der aur rest kar lijiye na....

Guddan:I am ok Durga bahu….dont take stress

Dadi:Shaadi hoke ek din bhi nahi huyi uske pehle hi sar me hard hona shuru ho Gaya...Dadi mumbled to herself shippishly...

Guddan gives a confused look and turns only to hit akshat…..Both hit their head and scream ‘ouch!’

Akshat:Arre sambhalke chalo yaar…Subah subah aa gayi sar lekar takrane...

Guddan(to herself):Sar haat mein rakhkar toh nahin ghoom sakte the na..khadus kahi k...

Akshat:Excuse me did you say something?

Guddan:No..Nothing...

All three bahus look at them confused....

Durga:What happened between them? Kal Tak to toh bohat pyaarse ghum rahe the ab achanak Kya hua Aj aur Sasuma k Bich main??

Lakshmi:ha Durga di aap sahi keh rahi hai....there is something between them…I have been noticing it Kal duparse dono aise ajeeb he bartav Kar rahe hai....

Akshan room,

Guddan was sitting in bed and thinking about something…akshat enter and see her busy in thoughts…He go near her and sits beside her…She wakes up and moves….He looks on....guddan goes inside washroom…she was taking bath and her mind went into thoughts of her days before marriage.The day Akshat proposed her.

Flashback:-

Akshan were neighbours and best friends….Both shared a beautiful bond…..guddan very well know that akshat has three sons and they are bigger then Aj... But still he has adopted as soon as he turned 21...coz they are his bade bhaiya k bete ..there were no big age difference between Akshan also coz guddan was 21 and akshat was 25....and both the families were aware of there lovestory...even today akshat's 3 bahus have send him to propose guddan... Here  they both are out for a coffee….akshat had worn a black shirt and black jeans…guddan had worn a blue frock with silver net on shoulders....akshat orders two coffee…He styles his hair.

Akshat:Woh..guddan(he holds her hand)…ah…you know…

Waiter:Sir coffee

Akshat(irritated):Thank you.

Waiter leaves.....

Akshat:Woh..Yah…You know that we are good friends from childhood….You know me well…I know you well….

Waiter:You want something else?

Akshat(irritated):No if we want we will order...

Guddan:umm humare liye Veg.Sandwhich

Waiter:In a min maam...

Guddan: ha akshat kahiye...

Akshat:So..My point was…We are…ah…so close…You are so beautiful,you can handle me well(guddan smiles)…So it’s very simple but…I am so tensed....

Guddan(keeps her hand on top of his):Go on…I trust you

Akshat(smiles):I…

Waiter:Maam your sandwhich…Anything else sir???

Akshat(irritated):No

Waiter:We have a new cake here….you can try one for free....

Akshat(angrly):Will you allow me to propose???

Guddan widens her eyes....

Guddan:akshat! It’s a public place...

Akshat:Arre yaar if this guy keeps on disturbing me how will I not get angry....

Waiter:Sir say now...

Guddan: akshat tum Chalo yahase...

Akshat:I love you yaar……I was struggling to say this and this guy is…horrible!

Guddan: akshat! Lets go (blushes)
She drags him out

Outside:-

Akshat:I wouldn’t have left him if u werent here...

Guddan:akshat…What did you mean….like inside the cafe you were saying something....kuch keh rahe the na aap??

Akshat(remembering):Woh…I love you….(he smiles)

Guddan makes angry face.. akshat gets confused

Guddan:How dare you say this now?aapko yeh baat Hume pahele he Bata Deni thi na humari mummy ne pahele sab rishtoko Mana Kar Diya hota....

Akshat laughs relieved....

Flashback ends...

Guddan laughs thinking about all those beautiful moments…But something strikes her mind…just before her marriage evening...

Flashback:-

It was Akshan marriage the next day.guddan was in her room looking at the Mehendi and smiling thinking about akshat...She sits near window and admires the sky…She looks down and see Akshat talking with a girl and hugging her…She gets angry....She rushes down wearing a scarf…She taps on Akshat’s shoulders....She turns to other side

Akshat:Ji who are you?

Guddan:Aapki honewali biwi...

Akshat:Arre guddan…But why are u standing like this…Turn to my side let me see your face...

Guddan:We are not supposed to see each other till marriage..aap bhul Gaye??

Akshat:Oh…But why did you come now?

Guddan:Who was that girl?

Akshat: kaun guddan??

Guddan:I saw you talking with her laughing and fir aapne use Gale b lagaya....

Akshat:Ohh…Antra..She is my....

Guddan:Why did you hug her…I dont care whoever she is....

Akshat:Arre baba (he holds her shoulders from behind)….She is just my friend...

Guddan:accha...aur Hume to lAga tha k hum he aapk itne karib hai...crying😢

Akshat:Dont cry guddan plz tumhe pata he me tumhare aansu nahi dekh sakta??

Guddan:I know you love her….You are cheating me(crying)...

Akshat(shouts):Chup! Whatever you want to conclude you can conclude…..Yah there are so many girls who are close with me it’s not just you…But I have only loved you guddan…Main pyaar sirf tumse karta hoon guddan....I only love you guddan....

Guddan: Akshat! I am sorry I never meant that…I…I was just…

Akshat:What just…Don’t you dare talk to me....

Guddan gets angry...

Guddan:Ok fine…thik hai hum b nahi  karenge aapse baat...

Guddan leave from there to her house…Akshat also goes home...
Next day they marry and both fight on first night and sleep in two places....

Flashback ends...

Guddan(to herself):Last night I slept with him only because I had back ache.She comes out of washroom with wet hair…

Akshat was sitting in bed....guddan stare at him and went near mirror to get ready…akshat admires her…He gets up and stands behind her…She avoids his gaze....She stands up to leave…But he holds her hand and pulls her closer to him.

Akshat:Sorry for saying whatever came into my mind…You had forced me to say all those…Anyways I am sorry and please dont stop talking to me…I feel so bad....

Guddan:I too feel bad….I am also sorry…I shouldn’t have overreacted.I could have seen that in a friendly manner but I was burning with jealousy seeing you talking with her the way you used to talk with me....
Akshat hugs her and says i missed our first night for this silly fight guddan....
Guddan hits him playfully...

Lakshmi and saru enter and says:We didnt see anything....

Akshan move in opposite direction...

Guddan:Woh.... lakshmibahu….saru bahu kuch kaam tha Kya??

Akshat:I am going to restaurant....

Both leaves....

Lakshmi and saru giggles.....

After 7 years,.... 

Akshat wakes up and kisses guddan’s forehead....guddan wakes up…She hugs him....A voice disturbs them

Voice:Subah…subah shuru karli Romance....

Akshan: Nishika.... 

Nishika runs to them and sits in between them

Akshat:Tumhari mumma na pehle meri hai…phir tumhari...

Nishi:No…I wont let her be yours first…She is mine and only mine and (keeps her hand on tummy) my brothers....

Akshat smiles

Akshat:Ask your mumma then...

Nishi:mumma bolo....

Guddan:Woh..nishu…How can I choose between my two eyes?

Nishi:What did you mean?

Guddan:I mean…You both are my two eyes ..one eye is you and your papa the other…..And how can I choose between my eyes?…Can I donate one?No right…because I need both for seeing the beautiful world....

Akshat and Nishika smile..Th trio share a group hug…Akshan look at eachother and smile…....

Everyone gather at dining table for breakfast...while Nishika was busy playing with her bhanja-bhanji...( Kids of 3bahus)

Guddan: Chalo baccho let's have breakfast...Kon khayega yeh yummy creamy pasta??

Dev:(durga's son): hum khayenge badi ma...but you have to feed me..

Laksh:(lakshmi's son) & sarvi(saru's daughter):- no...badi ma will feed us today Dev bhaiya....Kal aapka turn tha aur aaj humara hai.... saying both run to guddan..

While dev just went to Aj and sits besides him....Aj started feeding him...and Nishika was sitting with her kishore, vardan and Rahul bhaiya....she was there darling sister...all 3of them pamper her alot....they were feeding her and she was as usual eating and enjoying her royal treatment..seeing this scane in front of her eyes...Dadi mentally nazar utaro to  Everyone....

Dadi:- hey kanha...mene kabhi Socha nahi tha k yeh din b dekh paungi... but aapki krupase yeh saubhgya b mil gaya...Mera pura parivar aise he humesha hasta khilta rahe....kisiki nazar na lage humare is pyare parivaar ko....bus kanha apna aashirvad aise he hum Sab PE banaye rakhna....

Meanwhile in kitchen 3bahus we're watching this scane with happy tears in there eyes....

Durga:- humne kabhi nahi Socha tha ki humari guddan Sasuma Jo hum sabse Umar me itni choti he wo pure jindal bhawan ko itne shaanse sambhal payegi....par guddan Sasuma ne hume galat sabit kar diya....

Lakshmi:- bilkul sahi kaha Durga di aapne...wo humari saas...dost...crime partner aur kabhi kabhi to humari MAA ban hati he...hum bahot khushnasub he k Hume guddan Sasuma jaisi saas mili...

Saru:- bilkul sahi kaha Lakshmi di aapne...1760 diye leke b dhundne jate na to Hume guddan Sasuma jaise saas nahi milti...dekhiye na humare bacche b humse jyada unki badi ma k ladle he...

Durga:- tum dono bilkul thik keh rahi ho...bus humara Ghar aise he sari khushiyose mahekta rahe aur hum Sab sath me aise he khush rahe.....

All 3were talking that's when Guddan call them from dining table...

Guddan:Durga bAhu.. Lakshmi bAhu...saru bahu ...kitni baar kaha he k hum Sab k sath mil kar nashta Kiya kijiye...chaliye jaldi aaiye...warna hum nirupa Roy se Lalita pawar wali saas ban jayege....

Hereing this Everyone started laughing...while three bahus run to have there breakfast......

Happy Ending....

Ps:- ignore the typos guys...

Do share your views via like and comments.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Very good shona👍🏼

Enjoyed it😃

Akshananju thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aww.....jealous Guddan 😳 uss chakar mein suhaagraat barbad kardiya bechara AJ🤣🤣Akshan baby name NishiKa😘😘😘

Bahus conversations👌👌😍😍😍😍😍

Nirupa Roy se Lalita Pawar that was😂😂😂😂😂

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awsome👍🏼

Continur ur other stories too😃

riddy254 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That was really a cute OS

Best was Akshan's daughter name.

Nishika! Hayeeee.........❤️

Iska bhi ek epilogue de do jisma chota Akshat aa jaaye.

Plzzz........

Mrihika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome os 

U write so well 

Continue ur other stories too 

sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

It was shoo sweet 

Continue with ur other stories too