Bollywood Chitchat #10- Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

154.9k

Users

50

Likes

976

Frequent Posters

1123190 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Best couple. <3

Image result for goblin and grim reaper gif

1123190 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: hantel

Aise 5 sal mein ek kaam milne se kisiko thodi hi har saal US mein chhuttiyan manani wali lifestyle milte hai kya?

He , like his brother, produced flop movies too right. No idea how this Kapoor family still has money.

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzn2XtAJpAf/

I like that she compiled pics of her eating food 😆.

1046898 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Their bromance was too good.

But the drama is too overated.

Did you watch cheif kim?

1163026 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Lol I support Sandeep Vanga trending @ 1

1134270 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Lol I support Sandeep Vanga trending @ 1

Twitter loves drama and trolls

1123190 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sock-let

Their bromance was too good.

But the drama is too overated.

Did you watch cheif kim?

Yeah the drama was boring.

No, saw it was on Netflix. Might binge watch it.

VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Was watching roadies thoda sa aj... how bloated is Neha? Yet, he face is so chiseled😳? Such heavy body n such slim face kaise?

I really wonder how anyone (judges) survive on that show. Its all about Prince !!

VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Is Article 15 out on zee5 or some zee app? Saw someone on my list watching on some zee app . And I dont wanna ask her.

1162246 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Is Article 15 out on zee5 or some zee app? Saw someone on my list watching on some zee app . And I dont wanna ask her.

Not yet. Will take atleast two months to come. It just released last week. Netflix and Zee5 app.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".