Best couple. <3

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Best couple. <3

Aise 5 sal mein ek kaam milne se kisiko thodi hi har saal US mein chhuttiyan manani wali lifestyle milte hai kya?
He , like his brother, produced flop movies too right. No idea how this Kapoor family still has money.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzn2XtAJpAf/
I like that she compiled pics of her eating food 😆.
Their bromance was too good.
But the drama is too overated.
Did you watch cheif kim?
Lol I support Sandeep Vanga trending @ 1
Lol I support Sandeep Vanga trending @ 1
Twitter loves drama and trolls
Originally posted by: Sock-let
Their bromance was too good.
But the drama is too overated.
Did you watch cheif kim?
Yeah the drama was boring.
No, saw it was on Netflix. Might binge watch it.
Was watching roadies thoda sa aj... how bloated is Neha? Yet, he face is so chiseled😳? Such heavy body n such slim face kaise?
I really wonder how anyone (judges) survive on that show. Its all about Prince !!
Is Article 15 out on zee5 or some zee app? Saw someone on my list watching on some zee app . And I dont wanna ask her.
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Is Article 15 out on zee5 or some zee app? Saw someone on my list watching on some zee app . And I dont wanna ask her.
Not yet. Will take atleast two months to come. It just released last week. Netflix and Zee5 app.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0