My Mom's a big fan of SIT.
She instantly recognized KVG
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
My Mom's a big fan of SIT.
She instantly recognized KVG
Suruchi, Namit is back in Sanjeevani!!!
Opposite Surbhi, I don't like her OTTness😭
How will we watch it? :(
I'm missing Palak😭
Mujhe bhi comment dekhna hai!
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Suruchi, Namit is back in Sanjeevani!!!
Opposite Surbhi, I don't like her OTTness😭
How will we watch it? :(
I'm missing Palak😭
I am also missing Palak nd I don't like Surbhi
Watching KHKT with Mom? 😆
And the best part, KVG will still be doing SIT yay!. Me happy🥳
Originally posted by: sheeluneelu
I am also missing Palak nd I don't like Surbhi
Now I feel like binge watching YPNTKH 😵
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Mujhe bhi comment dekhna hai!
Looks like Harshu will keep it for herself only😛
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Watching KHKT with Mom? 😆
And the best part, KVG will still be doing SIT yay!. Me happy🥳
Nahi... not told her yet. Even I haven't watched after the third lol.
Ohhh! That is good! She'll be happy too.
She watches all SIT videos 😆
Darshan dedo priyeee😒
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Nahi... not told her yet. Even I haven't watched after the third lol.
Ohhh! That is good! She'll be happy too.
She watches all SIT videos 😆
Oh okay. Catch up on them soon. 😃
I also love SIT videos. So much fun they are. Especially The Better Half. 😆