OS - Trust On You ( Completed )

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Trust On You 

" Thanks for coming , I was not sure you would ..." 

" cut the crap , why you begged to meet me ? See I'm not interested listening you whole day . Only ten minutes , come to point fast . " she sharply told her switching off her phone as her husband keep calling and messaging her aka threatening her as she came to meet his ex alone . 

Kaira didn't like her tone but gulped the insult , its not time to think about her pride , she needs to save Geet... that's why she is here . She already tried to reach her ex , presently Geet's husband but he not picking up her call . So she had no choice but called Geet.  Kaira is glad that Geet did come to meet her .. this can save both , he not needed here ..

" here see those " Kaira gave an envelope to Geet, looking broken and ashamed.  

Geet looked at kaira' s hand , it's  already giving her bad feeling . She doesn't want to take it , doesn't want to see what is inside ... why these things happen with her ? She blinked back to hide her fear and took it , it's second time she opening something like this .

First time she did it when her long time boyfriend cheated on her . That time her friends went behind her back and took few pictures of him with a model . Her fingers shake a littel , she doesn't want to face that again . Years ago  somehow she managed to gather herself together , she not sure what she will do if her trust break again . 

She opened it and took out few pictures, her inner fear come true . Past repeated again,  that time it was her boyfriend this time her husband , whom she loves a lot . She saw black before her eyes , ' you can't pass out now , get a grip girl ... you can't be weak ' she took long breath and gluped water in one go . She looked pictures again .. very cosy ones her husband lying together on bed with Kaira ... 

" I know how hard for a wife to see husband like this, I'm sorry Geet..so sorry you have to see all this ... but I'm helpless..i.. " Kaira chocked at her words ..... couldn't say more and hide her face with hands , crying bitterly . Geet picked up a tissue paper and gave it to her .. " Thank you " she took it trying to give small smile .. but failing , Geet can see she is in pain . 

" when this happened ? " Geet asked after sometime . 

" 2 weeks back at jaswal party ..." 

" Goa " She confirmed it as , her husband went to goa weeks back .

" yes there . We met their after years , you know na we had past " Geet nodded of course she knew , she knew about his all  deeds but isn't all Past ? ..  She is his present and future that's what he told her in their first night . 

" we both happy to see each other then don't know kya hua... we were so drunk , was not in sense and all this happened .." Kaira said last part closing eyes ... totally ashamed of that incident . 

" a drunken mistake " Geet smiled bitterly,  that's what her ex told her when his truth was out before her . 

" ya .. but we " 

" What do you want now ? " Geet came on point making Kaira shocked . " my husband cheated on me ok I believe that Now what , kya chateho tum ? What's the purpose of calling me ?  " 

Kaira taken aback at Geet's flat tone .  She saw many incident like this , her own colleagues faced it and they were devasted after learning about their partner's real face , here Geet so different . How she managing herself together after such big cheat ? ' Geet really something else '  She never saw someone so cold , emotionless . There is not even small tears in her eyes . She still in full grace , looking at her keenly not a bit of sadness ... she still that Mrs Geet Maan Singh Khurana whom people talk highly about .... 

' so its true nothing can break her , not even misdeed of her husband .. so naive yet pure .. but im sorry Geet life is not fair ... you trusted a wrong person you don't deserve to suffer in this relation ' she thought...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Don't be angry please , I know I need to update my story but I lost interest... so again I'm trying to write something so that I can go back on writing 😁😁😁.. 

Warning _ read at your own risk 

Index 

Part 1 - Above 

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Last Part

My Index

Wattpad Link

Edited by Keepdreaming - 4 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Keepdreaming thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

yeh kya tha

mein tuje maardoongi ek din pakka

aisa kya twisty part dhey rahi hai yaar

IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

title aur story 

dohno hear attack dheyne khey liye liki thi kya

momi_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Superb story kaira maan ex girlfriend she meet geet and show her picture of maan and her cozy moment.geet already in fear because in past her bf did the same.let see maan cheat her or not.

NeenaDd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

U ended at wrong time

Waiting for next part

❤❤

kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

congrats for new story
i am always happy to see a new story on our GF
THANKS