Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vegetarian thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Rhea said that Mishti is yet to realize consciously her feelings for Abir. This accident sequence also helps her understand how important Abir is to her. There was nothing out of ordinary about the bit and she did not say she has no feelings for Abir. About what really happens in this scene, we need to wait and watch the episodes because these were just random tidbits :)

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

I really hope after this incident Kunal's resentment towards Mishti lessens.

Hope so..... But i don't think BB will make that happen so easily.

Finally saw some segments. I was wondering why there are no updates or segments. It's raining heavily in Mumbai. Don't know how are they managing to shoot all these scenes.

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adni143

i feel its rhea saying and her bytes are very confusing earlier she used to say now mishti is starting to realise in that auto scene

but the truth was that time mishti was not even close to feel now she is saying mishti not feel but we have seen in episode what she feel

and she said she will realise now

but don't know if makers will take u turn

as they are completly unpredictable i never thought that painting will come in front of her this soon

Makers are confusing us big time. In that car scene,there was a proper conversation happened between Mishbir.That was almost clear for everyone. But Mishti didn't realise anything.After seeing the painting also she will not understand anything.She has to wait something happens to Abir. Hey Bhagwaan,yeh tubelight hei ya kya hei...😒

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

So after seeing the segment I don't think Kunal was calling mishti.. he was constantly trying abir and it was abirs phone that kept flashing kunal.. and that's why no one was answering as abir was injured.