Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: munchkinland

Res

unres

dekho dekho main aagyi phirse second🤣 Forever second🤣

I should stop saying this but as Always I loved the update though chota tha lekin kuch na hone se kuch hona acha hota hain True! I hope I'll give a longer one next time. 😃

vgrh vgrh

Sameer was soo really scared in climbing up the stairs

Naina ka kafi khauf hain😂 Haha! Haan woh toh hoga hi. Naina Devi Jo thehri🤣

Preeti told Naina once that Sameer was here and she without giving a damn to anything ran to save him She ran to save herself actually😛

hmm hmm toh yeh pyar nhi toh kya hain Pata nahi🤣

ab samaina dono twirl naa kre toh voh bhi koi milna hua bhala True! It wasn't planned but mujhe idea aaya toh I put it in the update😳

Sameer though took care he did not touch her but still protected her That was always in the initial episodes na?😳

how more lovely it can get. You say this often😛

He is really soo guilty ki he can talk about anything and everything but not apologize Sometimes asking for apology also seems so scary

it sometimes is really difficult to ask someone for a sorry and Sameer is going through that only. True!

Oh my god did Nanu indirectly sent her those bangles as a symbol that she will be his grand DIL You never know😛

whatever you might say but I choose to believe those bangles were sent due to that reason only. You ziddi human🤣

Naina hi hain jo unko smbhal ke rkhegi jaise voh Sameer ko rkhegi Woh sirf bangles rakh Sakti hai🤣

Mundit have been goals and will remain so Yep! They truly made me believe in friendship again😳

aise dost sachi main kiswat walo ko milte hain yes! And Sameer is one lucky guy.

and Sameer is indeed really lucky.

looking forward to the next chapter as always.

Thank you so much Su for making my days with your lovely feedback. Means the world to me.🤗

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hshsgsgsdg

I cant see the new update???

That's because this site is behaving weirdly. I'll suggest you to wait for sometime and check again😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ratna

Poor Sameer. So scared but also truly sorry for his wrong doings. Mundit are his great support system. 

Haha! Yes. He's damn scared of Naina and family😆. Yes, they truly are. Thank you so much for reading and dropping by😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suparna13

Res..

Unres😃

Hash,chotu update lekin dhaasu update..❤️🤗!!! Aww, thank you. I hope I give a longer one next time and make up for this😳

Sameer pe naina ka bahot khauf hai... baba... kitna darta hai ladka😆!!! He's very much scared of her🤣

Munna pandit being always Yaaron ka yaar ❤️ 🤗!!  Yes!

Sameer stairs ke har ek step important hai.... ❤️!! Saved naina from falling, but don't touch her... I just loved that,loved.... ❤️!!! Aww, I'm glad you liked at little thing. 😳

Teri har ek story mein ye subtle emotions bahot kuch unkahi baatein keh jaate hai...❤️🤗!!! Kudos to you,jaan...👏🤗!! I have learnt it from my favourite writer here on IF. Her work used to be so full of emotions, subtle and beautiful!❤️

Nanu's gift... that bangles for his grand DIL😳❤️...... and Naina kept that, destiny kaam karegi... I believe!! I'm glad you liked the gift he sent. I hope Destiny isn't preparing for some thing else

Naina bas Sameer ki hogi... that takes time, but destiny wrote it pehle se...❤️ dono vaaste jud jo gaye ....!!! Aye! Me is a sucker for heartbreak wali stories too. 🤣

Will be eagerly waiting for the next chapter...❤️!!!

With love,Suparna

Thank you so much Suparna. Means a lot. 🤗

Octothorpe thumbnail

I think I'll have to chase you to unres it 🤣

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rph09

Bechara Sameer🤣Kitna dara huya tha! Mundit ko itni serious time pe bhi khane ki yaad ayi!!! Dhannya hai yeh dono🤣 I'm so happy you noticed that. I knew at least you will. That's so much like them na?🤣

I just loooooveeeee how you write the Vo's lines. Aisa lagta hai ki padhti jayu😆The gift was so beautiful. Nani ki chudiyaan❤️Nanu ka ashirvaad aur saath mein Sameer ka pyar. Aww, I'm glad you liked the VOs so much. Bahut zyda soch samjh ke likhti hoon bit phir bhi I remain dissatisfied with it most of the time. 😆 Haan! Nanu gave his blessings in that gift. I'm glad you liked it.🤗

Naina accepted the gift but did she realize why nanu gave it to her?😛Sahi time pe tauji aa gaye. Warna aj toh baalon ki dukan ko thappad padhta. Sameer kab himmat kar payega🤔 She thought he gave her some sort of blessing iss liye she kept it. It wasn't a costly gift (on money front) so she had no heart to return it. 😳 Thappad padta toh maza hi aa jaata. Tauji😡

As usual loved the chapter🤗

Ray, I have been missing you like anything in the past few days and reading this comment made me really emotional. Come soon you girl. Thank you so much. Means the world.🤗

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwta16

Octo 🤗🤗🤗Shweta 🤗🤗🤗

Just loved it as usual. Poor Sameer! He was so scared. But Mundit are the true saviours. How they were encouraging Sameer to face Naina and say sorry as well. Friends forever❤️

And then again the VO. How many times I have told you that I love your VOs. ❤️❤️ "0.01% ki hope" it's so true even in real life. And "Sasural Jane ka dar" 😆I liked Sameer's VO. Aww, I'm glad you liked it. Mujhe itni satisfaction nahi thi VOs se but if you'd guys say it was good, I'll believe that. 🤗

And then that iconic twirl. I just loved that. You took me down the memory lane of our show's twirls. It was so beautifully described that I could imagin it. Thank you Octo for such a beautiful narration. 🤗 I'm so happy to know that. The main aim was to create the old vibe with this story that you guys have been missing on since forever and if it could get there even 1%, my job is done😳

So Naina accepted the gift. And she was so happy. She understood the feelings, emotions, promises which are attached with these red bangles. And the VO was again so apt. She knows that it's not just a gift but it's a promise, a way of showing trust. But did she realise Sameer's feelings and Nanu's intentions as well? I am thinking ...... 😃 Yes! She knew it was Nanu's blessings to her and so much more than just bangles. She didn't. She didn't realise otherwise she would have returned it na. Samjha karo. 😆

Waiting for next update. 🤗

Lots of love and hugs,

Shweta 🤗

Thank you so much Shweta for always brings such a huge smile on my face with your lovely feedback. It makes all the typing and brainstorming worth it. Means a lot. 🤗

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidhimehra

Worth reading updaye..the idea of nanis bangles is so heartwarming ....nad nainas bonding indirectly...bt above all rakesh sir ka cheelhma and baalonki dukan was hillarious.🤣🤣

I'm glad you found the update worth reading. Thank you so much. 😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saji79

Hi Octo Hello😃

A very beautiful update. Especially the VO so well written. Love them.. I'm glad you found VOs good. 😳

Its hard to confront ones own mistake ,Sameer is bogged down by his guilt and it doesn't comeout easily in the form of words. Sometimes without saying  a word, the eyes can speak about the pain. Hope Naina understand his pain and guilt. Yes! Sometimes, it becomes so difficult to just apologise and accept your mistake and Sameer is going through just that. Hopefully Naina understands the guilt and pain.😒

Nanu gifting Nani's bangles. May be symbolically he is saying she is his DIL. The way she treasured shows the love she has for Sameer and respect for Nanu. Yes! She will try to keep it as safely as Nanu kept it. 

Naina Preeti's the sister bond and being there for each other is always a treat to read. I love PreeNa more than anything else.❤️

Munna Pandit ki dosti ko kya hi kahe. Sach mein yeh dono mujhe apne friends ki yaad dilate hai. They way they support ,encourage him and be part in every things is so comforting .They make me believe in term 'Friendship' again. ❤️

Though it was short,appreciate your efforts in givng a update. 

Waiting eagerly for the next update

Take Care

Sajida

Thank you so much Sajida. I'm glad you liked the update.😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: MANSHITA

Such a amazing and beautiful story.  Waiting for next update. 

Aww, thank you so much. I'll try to update asap😃