Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ratna thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Poor Sameer. So scared but also truly sorry for his wrong doings. Mundit are his great support system. 

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Res..

Unres😃

Hash,chotu update lekin dhaasu update..❤️🤗!!!

Sameer pe naina ka bahot khauf hai... baba... kitna darta hai ladka😆!!! Munna pandit being always Yaaron ka yaar ❤️🤗!! Sameer stairs ke har ek step important hai.... ❤️!! Saved naina from falling, but don't touch her... I just loved that,loved.... ❤️!!!

Teri har ek story mein ye subtle emotions bahot kuch unkahi baatein keh jaate hai...❤️🤗!!! Kudos to you,jaan...👏🤗!!

Nanu's gift... that bangles for his grand DIL😳❤️...... and Naina kept that, destiny kaam karegi... I believe!! 

Naina bas Sameer ki hogi... that takes time, but destiny wrote it pehle se...❤️ dono vaaste jud jo gaye ....!!!

Will be eagerly waiting for the next chapter...❤️!!!

With love,Suparna

Edited by Suparna13 - 4 years ago
Annu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hash🤗 Lovely update..Nanu’s gift is so lovely  I hope she wears the same on a special occasion..loved the way mundit and Preeti helped the duo..reminded me of the good old Nirmal Jyoti society days😃 waiting for the next update 😳

Edited by Annu111 - 4 years ago
Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Bechara Sameer🤣Kitna dara huya tha! Mundit ko itni serious time pe bhi khane ki yaad ayi!!! Dhannya hai yeh dono🤣

I just loooooveeeee how you write the Vo's lines. Aisa lagta hai ki padhti jayu😆The gift was so beautiful. Nani ki chudiyaan❤️Nanu ka ashirvaad aur saath mein Sameer ka pyar.

Naina accepted the gift but did she realize why nanu gave it to her?😛Sahi time pe tauji aa gaye. Warna aj toh baalon ki dukan ko thappad padhta. Sameer kab himmat kar payega🤔

As usual loved the chapter🤗

shwta16 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Octo 🤗🤗🤗

Just loved it as usual. Poor Sameer! He was so scared. But Mundit are the true saviours. How they were encouraging Sameer to face Naina and say sorry as well. And then again the VO. How many times I have told you that I love your VOs. ❤️❤️ "0.01% ki hope" it's so true even in real life. And "Sasural Jane ka dar" 😆I liked Sameer's VO. 

And then that iconic twirl. I just loved that. You took me down the memory lane of our show's twirls. It was so beautifully described that I could imagin it. Thank you Octo for such a beautiful narration. 🤗

So Naina accepted the gift. And she was so happy. She understood the feelings, emotions, promises which are attached with these red bangles. And the VO was again so apt. She knows that it's not just a gift but it's a promise, a way of showing trust. But did she realise Sameer's feelings and Nanu's intentions as well? I am thinking ...... 😃

Waiting for next update. 🤗

Lots of love and hugs,

Shweta 🤗

Edited by shwta16 - 4 years ago
Vidhimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Worth reading updaye..the idea of nanis bangles is so heartwarming ....nad nainas bonding indirectly...bt above all rakesh sir ka cheelhma and baalonki dukan was hillarious.🤣🤣

Saji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Octo

A very beautiful update. Especially the VO so well written. Love them..

Its hard to confront ones own mistake ,Sameer is bogged down by his guilt and it doesn't comeout easily in the form of words. Sometimes without saying  a word, the eyes can speak about the pain. Hope Naina understand his pain and guilt. 

Nanu gifting Nani's bangles. May be symbolically he is saying she is his DIL. The way she treasured shows the love she has for Sameer and respect for Nanu.

Naina Preeti's the sister bond and being there for each other is always a treat to read.

Munna Pandit ki dosti ko kya hi kahe. Sach mein yeh dono mujhe apne friends ki yaad dilate hai. They way they support ,encourage him and be part in every things is so comforting .

Though it was short,appreciate your efforts in givng a update. 

Waiting eagerly for the next update

Take Care

Sajida

MANSHITA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Such a amazing and beautiful story.  Waiting for next update. 

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

You gotta unres soon Twinnie😛

Hshsgsgsdg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I cant see the new update???