Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Should i sleep or write the OS 😆 okay someone help me name all the members of Sharma family I only know veena 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Should i sleep or write the OS 😆 okay someone help me name all the members of Sharma family I only know veena 😆
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Should i sleep or write the OS 😆 okay someone help me name all the members of Sharma family I only know veena 😆
Write😡
Her sister shivangi
I need them immediately😆i can't start or else 😆 I will doze off 🤣
aur Kaun kaun hai? 😆 maid and servants brothers?Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Her sister shivangi
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Write😡
Ok, I know Veena, Prerna, Rakesh/Ramesh (her Dad)...who am I kidding I only know these two ladies🤣
Edited
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
aur Kaun kaun hai? 😆 maid and servants brothers?
2 brothers n one SIL 😆
Sabse important: RISHABH BAJAJ, HUSBAND
I'm going to sleep in 5 mins, subah Tak I want OS 😈
Veena (mom), Mahesh(younger brother), Shekhar(elder brother), Suman(bhaabhi), Rajesh(dad), Prerna(pagal ladki😆)