Thanks Hari! But it wasn't me IFM joined red gang today, 😛 i became a senior member last week only. 😆
Ok..since I am not regular, n I saw your color changed.
Anyways congrats to you and IFM 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks Hari! But it wasn't me IFM joined red gang today, 😛 i became a senior member last week only. 😆
Ok..since I am not regular, n I saw your color changed.
Anyways congrats to you and IFM 😂
Sindoor is so visible now.
Would be so much better if anupre's HM
I had to, leena🤗call me dheet but i never quit anything this easily 😆and @bold - now is the real time to have fun😳🤪
🤗
yess we will always have good days and bad days.
Dard ke saath jeena,Dard ke saath haasna,sab kuch sekhna padta hai😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzOMoFCha2e/?igshid=1lm6v0ujq5vjo
This can't be ended! Never!
White thread toh pehenki rakhti 😭
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Pic of eri with sahil.n that rs 2 creative sorry for wrg word but yeah RS 2 waali creative dimaag
Kyun bhai kyun...I understand what ukg said abt not looking good for MR. B. But itna baaddha styling...not just her puffy sleeves, those padded blouses with one plete pallu n that middle partition of hair n top that monster of an earring on eri ka cute sa face....mummmmma abb mein ro dega sacchi Wala....track nahi danka to Kam se Kam prerena ko simple hi rakho..ya kuch accha classy stuff...such simple request man
Sach a waste of money in Swiss ki vaadiya...kyuuuunnnn...
Originally posted by: RollingStones
White thread toh pehenki rakhti 😭
Ench ka comment nhi dekha, it is in the comfy place as cold outside😆
Gosh, get me a full plate of pulao - I’m hungry and I don’t wanna eat the old food - neither Biryaani nor the pulao 😩😭
Originally posted by: abcdexyz
Ench ka comment nhi dekha, it is in the comfy place as cold outside😆
Its its her dil ke kareeb , I won't mind 😳
Originally posted by: RollingStones
White thread toh pehenki rakhti 😭
Let's hope she has RS 🤞