Is this show or this "marriage" gonna last long enough for Menaka? Anita or bust! I haven't had enough of that chemistry!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Is this show or this "marriage" gonna last long enough for Menaka? Anita or bust! I haven't had enough of that chemistry!
KSG has the most entertaining group of lovers, haters...He was completely right when he tattooed anything but ordinary on his wrist 😆 Self-fulfilling prophesy eh Karan?
shows chalta rahe actors will get replacedOriginally posted by: MissBennet
Is this show or this "marriage" gonna last long enough for Menaka? Anita or bust! I haven't had enough of that chemistry!
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
shows chalta rahe actors will get replaced
Bless! Hoping for something I'd rather not say! 😆
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
guess its a court marriage that is 1001% legal rituals can happen always. And yes they will 😎
Let’s hope so😃
He is a killer with liller instinct ❤️😉
https://giphy.com/gifs/qubool-hai-10irvipRYliymA
These are the little moments when I realize why I'm so fond of him as an actor