I am watching old Bollywood songs and I want Ksg to perform a rendition of Satrangi in some dumb soap (NOT THIS ONE) so bad 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am watching old Bollywood songs and I want Ksg to perform a rendition of Satrangi in some dumb soap (NOT THIS ONE) so bad 😆
Can we go to new AT please🤣
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Arey toh walk karlo, thoda digest ho jayega. Seedhe sone mat jana
Exactly . One should never sleep soon after food .Take 30 minutes at least break
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Can we go to new AT please🤣
🤣 finally
doing so mama i have to arrange my study room too my mummy is or else going to flip like Bajaj did 🤣Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Arey toh walk karlo, thoda digest ho jayega. Seedhe sone mat jana
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
doing so mama i have to arrange my study room too my mummy is or else going to flip like Bajaj did 🤣
🤣
Originally posted by: MissBennet
I am watching old Bollywood songs and I want Ksg to perform a rendition of Satrangi in some dumb soap (NOT THIS ONE) so bad 😆
🤣 yahan toh mushkil hai