Originally posted by: Vartika026
I'm here😍😍💜💜
Vartu🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Vartika026
I'm here😍😍💜💜
Vartu🤗
My network keeps coming n going😭😭
Do u like kV Pranu? I want him to work with twju sometimes😍😍 he'll look a little old with hwrbut still😍😍
I want teju to do a show where shed play a cop😍😍😍💜💜💜 Rani's mardani types....teju will nail it and after seeing her sherni avtaar with Veer I'm even more sure about it😍😍💜💜💜💜
Originally posted by: Vartika026
I want teju to do a show where shed play a cop😍😍😍💜💜💜 Rani's mardani types....teju will nail it and after seeing her sherni avtaar with Veer I'm even more sure about it😍😍💜💜💜💜
I'll Always wanted to see her in Mardaani kinda role..She would nail it😎
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Do u like kV Pranu? I want him to work with twju sometimes😍😍 he'll look a little old with hwrbut still😍😍
No...I am stuck with him as villian char😜
Karan veer bohra
No...I am stuck with him as villian char😜
You watched Saubhagyawati bhavah😂😂 he was Amazing there😍😍😍
Originally posted by: Vartika026
You watched Saubhagyawati bhavah😂😂 he was Amazing there😍😍😍
I saw clips not completely......
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Karan veer bohra
No..He has villainy looks.Mujhe hero jaisa nai dikhta hai Woh..Aur he looks older than her