Munna safai kyon de raha hai, tujhe thodi bola immature.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Munna safai kyon de raha hai, tujhe thodi bola immature.
Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One
nimbu romaldu laga wa ha us thread ma 🤣
Haa.
aur usne topic name change kar diya. Sita/Gita - Ram/Shyam 😆
Originally posted by: Mishal4Sumud
ShaitanHiwan ----> VJ
/forum/members-lounge/5099361/sita-gita-ram-sham
Yeh VJ kaun hai?
Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One
i m very mature but not here 😉

tafree kar raha hu 😆Munna safai kyon de raha hai, tujhe thodi bola immature.
u can calll waise mjhe koi farak kaha parta ha 😆
@nimbu:IF ka malik😆
Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One
nimbu romaldu laga wa ha us thread ma 🤣
arey kahan ro rha hoon kaminey🤣
🤣 Ekdum sahi. Anu ki acting dekhega to Ronaldo bhi Mars chala jayega.
Originally posted by: hasini009
@nimbu:IF ka malik😆
Woh toh VB hai na. Vijay Bhatar.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0