Fan page kuch kaam hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Fan page kuch kaam hai
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
OMG 😵🤢
He was lying down letting her touch him 🤢
I think he was also a little worried for his izzat too though 😂 he moved his hand up in a protective way at one point when she touched him 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzFwQEtHm19/?igshid=1bfkyrnkdrphe
Sick bucket arriving soon 🤣🤣🤣
OK , I have not fcOriginally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
Fan page kuch kaam hai
She should act totally badass na... she is after all in 'grief'..she should give R a taste of what he's missing then leave him dry🤣
I want kambal kutaayi of rakshit by dri & 2 tight slaps , he deserve it
If it’s 7pm in India than 9.30pm here. But mostly I watch on hotstar so by 8.30am I can watch already 😂
Originally posted by: Hanyshah
Should be around 8-10 am here in Malaysia. So all’s good and I can join. Friday ?
Yeah definitely
The more the merrier 😆
Yep Friday (normally there is something every other night but both sofna I are a little busy this week but Friday will 99.99% be on as that’s when epsiode airs 🤣)
So see u then
Hello dearies
Saruuuuuuuu🤗
Are you going to do my homework for me? 😆
Very similar to this😈
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByAB2GFHFXq/?igshid=1ww4dohvboyko
Ahem 😆
noPe I can’t even get my own uni work done 😩😂
Anybody seen Adhvik’s story ? Looks like Anjaan and Dri are meeting at the place Romi found out. The small temple