Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tranquility07 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: HARSHTA

Another wonderful update!

The honest way with which you portray AnuPre's emotions and thoughts is so beautiful and refreshing.

Also, the attention to detail- be it major or minor is just wonderful.

I would really want to have a happy ending with AnuPre working on their differences and coming together, because I know we might never be able to see the couple happy, together and expecting without any drama anytime soon.

Also, the conflict of trying to keep everything together and Happy is so realistic- can truly understand Anurag's struggle and Prerna's trials and situation as a single (almost) to be mother.

Would totally love to see Boo and Buddy's bonding and going for some play dates! Maybe, they can play the Cupid in restitching Anurag and Prerna.

Update soon!

Much love :))

My goodness, girl your long comments make me feel so damn good! You are definitely one of the two of my three gems of readers. Love you so much ❤️

Everything that you like and found worth quoting on does a good job for me to move the storyline in streamline flow further. I would save Buddy and Boo's play date for the epilogue, now. It feels good to know that someone could feel so connected with the characters. Thank you🤗

Tranquility07 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nazneen006

just too good!! we need happy ending to this

Thank you so much for your precious opinions😃