Reem is not quitting the show guys now everyone relax and take a chill pill

Reem is not quitting the show guys now everyone relax and take a chill pill

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Babu ! Is this is a confirmed news ??
obviously it is confirmed news reem herself posted as her insta storyOriginally posted by: pyaar2012
Babu ! Is this is a confirmed news ??
Positive vibes..😂🤣
haa Di subah Udke insta mein chipak gayi aur yeah mila🤣Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Positive vibes..😂🤣
Good morning di🤗
di hm dono ne abhi abhi itna bada post daala aur Dekho 1 min me hmko itna bada news mila🤣Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Positive vibes..😂🤣
Originally posted by: rammehra103
di hm dono ne abhi abhi itna bada post daala aur Dekho 1 min me hmko itna bada news mila🤣
Wohi toh positive vibes ka kamaal..😂🤣
Meri toh tagline hai good vibes only..😂🤣
I am not very apt in handling these insta kind of thing . Ha bas itna janna tha ki yeh original account se original post hai na bcoz fake logon ki kami nhi hai yaha . Pls mujh par anda tamatar mat maro
Originally posted by: kusharberry
haa Di subah Udke insta mein chipak gayi aur yeah mila🤣
Good morning di🤗
Good morning Lina 😊☀️
Good that you found the positivity in the morning.😂🤣
I am toh chilling only . I was upset for 5 mins when I read the news as first thing in the morning , then brush off that feeling..
after that just chill chill just chill..😂🤣
N finally I found inner peace..😂🤣
This girl is smart she knows that if she leaves show and her career both will get affected..😊😁
Chalo bhaktajano meri taraf se good night hai sabko..
Wish you all a positive and wonderful day ahead..😊😁
haa di ye original reem ki insta story se hi news hai Jo uski real I'd haiOriginally posted by: pyaar2012
I am not very apt in handling these insta kind of thing . Ha bas itna janna tha ki yeh original account se original post hai na bcoz fake logon ki kami nhi hai yaha . Pls mujh par anda tamatar mat maro
Ab chill and dance 🎉🎉🎉😂😂😂