Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Sorry that meme was just for fun.But on a serious note, fighting for fav accomplishes nothing really. Speaking from experience. So better to chill out.

Yeah, and be civil to everyone 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

We all have our favorite characters and actors..and everyone will post according to our own opinions and biases ..and debating and arguing is part of the discussions that go on in the forum.. but we should maintain respect for the individuals here..we really should not personally attack real people here due to our love for fictional characters....And as long as we maintain respect for each other ..no member here should get so hurt as to want to leave this forum... 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Sammy I got to know her since few forums and she knows what she's indeed writing and saying ...

May be she can't bear this sick storyline of bhabhi devar then no relationship between the two...or Jhanvi (Talking only about the character) not being married why was she staying with Dhruv though...??

She left...

maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Sammy I got to know her since few forums and she knows what she's indeed writing and saying ...

May be she can't bear this sick storyline of bhabhi devar then no relationship between the two...or Jhanvi (Talking only about the character) not being married why was she staying with Dhruv though...??

She left...

Just like you 

No worries I like this new twist 

Amy142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maivelli

Just like you 

Good for you,  enjoy the show. πŸ˜†

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Just like you 

You are right ,keep enjoying time for leaving will come for everybody and who knows may be soonπŸ€ͺTill then keep enjoying.

maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

You are right ,keep enjoying time for leaving will come for everybody and who knows may be soonπŸ€ͺTill then keep enjoying.

Sure any time babe 😈😈😈

Amy142 thumbnail

Sure any time babe 😈😈😈

kindly be cordial to each other and stick to the topic. 

If you are enjoying the show, that's good. This topic was made for sammy. I am sure she wouldn't be happy to this.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Sure any time babe 😈😈😈

I'm very happy for you you gonna enjoy the show as well as some members leaving...

DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh no, not Sammy. And Nushy too. Two of my fav members on the forum. Hopefully they are enjoying the show in peace now :).

Can’t really blame them though, I have been put off by the show and the forum due to various reasons too. I am doing selective participation as a withdrawal tactic.