Originally posted by: opsora2090
I just want this time CV koi strong reason dikhaye PreRish shadi .. bajaj ka revenge ki basu ke against ..
Why should boys have fun .this time girls should have .😆
I want Prena coming up with deal
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: opsora2090
I just want this time CV koi strong reason dikhaye PreRish shadi .. bajaj ka revenge ki basu ke against ..
Why should boys have fun .this time girls should have .😆
I want Prena coming up with deal
Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
I think day will come you will come shipping 😉 you can't escape healthy shipping 😆
This one? Never! 😆
Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
This week it should come.
By Thursday hopefully 😆
Originally posted by: MissBennet
This one? Never! 😆
Never say never 😆
Kuch toh aisa phal pucca aayega ✌️😉
At least Ksg ke liye toh pucca
Prerish AT should be ready as they will happen soon
I'm waiting for the promo release.Prerish AT should be ready as they will happen soon
But the interiors in that picture gave me Devdas vibes.Didn’t I say where there is bajaj there will be prerna
Let the game begin. Prerna’s real house was bajaj mansion always had been and I hope creative people shows their scene nicely
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I'm waiting for the promo release.
Good🥳hvae you thought about the title
By Thursday hopefully 😆
This week at least they should come.up with sneha Bajaj scenes .
Before Prena enter Bajaj life CVS need to show what kind of relationship Bajaj and Sneha have
Yeah! I'm considering some titles.Good🥳hvae you thought about the title