Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
Don't be upset... Production house and reem will sort this out.... They knew Reem is +point of the show...
Hope so gauri...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
Don't be upset... Production house and reem will sort this out.... They knew Reem is +point of the show...
Hope so gauri...
Guys i am scared if things are not sorted out then what will happen
If reem quit the show and replace someone else then I will stop watching the show and forum also
I will too ...hope this will be fakeGuys i am scared if things are not sorted out then what will happen
If reem quit the show and replace someone else then I will stop watching the show and forum also
same here simranGuys i am scared if things are not sorted out then what will happen
If reem quit the show and replace someone else then I will stop watching the show and forum also
This at’s topic dialogue ‘pagli mil gayi hai’ was used when?
Guys don't get upset article me poora sach nahi hai... Moreover it's not a statement it's a question asked... Check the article... And production house know that without sehreem there is no thr... So chill and enjoy the show... I don't think anything at mentioned in the article will happen....
aapki baat Sach ho di ....Mai aapko Jo kahogi vo khilaungiOriginally posted by: porankisrilata
Guys don't get upset article me poora sach nahi hai... Moreover it's not a statement it's a question asked... Check the article... And production house know that without sehreem there is no thr... So chill and enjoy the show... I don't think anything at mentioned in the article will happen....
I really feel bad Sri poora mood spoiled huva hai ab Kuch enjoy Nahi karpayega , koyi insta mein yeah article spread Karo let CVS know we want only sehreem as our kalma no one elseOriginally posted by: porankisrilata
Guys don't get upset article me poora sach nahi hai... Moreover it's not a statement it's a question asked... Check the article... And production house know that without sehreem there is no thr... So chill and enjoy the show... I don't think anything at mentioned in the article will happen....
Di if this is real not fake then no one will watch the show
When the show starts it seems good but after some time when good trp is coming then something happens and destroy a wonderful show
di Mai main forum pe post karoon kyaOriginally posted by: kusharberry
I really feel bad Sri poora mood spoiled huva hai ab Kuch enjoy Nahi karpayega , koyi insta mein yeah article spread Karo let CVS know we want only sehreem as our kalma no one else