since I unfollowed her.no idea about her 😆Originally posted by: abhiya_12
When's Eri going to complete grid, never waited for grids like I am waiting now😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
since I unfollowed her.no idea about her 😆Originally posted by: abhiya_12
When's Eri going to complete grid, never waited for grids like I am waiting now😂
Looks interesting.... Eri ke heels daalne ke baad she is at par with his height .
She should have avoided heels with him.
You know after seeing eri with such lambe lambe costars in her prev show and now with parth, here the height diff is looking somewhat weird to me....
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
shes jello of masoor daal ghumi ghumi.
Aunty nae issae bhi bade bade ghumi ghumi kiya hain uncle ke sath😏✋
ladka is looking so good☺️
You know after seeing eri with such lambe lambe costars in her prev show and now with parth, here the height diff is looking somewhat weird to me....
🤣 ye hight na jam rahi hai
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
I read mood off
For the first time your misreading is right, it's mood off only😆
You know after seeing eri with such lambe lambe costars in her prev show and now with parth, here the height diff is looking somewhat weird to me....
🤭🤭 isisliye tho the endgame is anupre only
This reminding me anurag scene when he went to meet komo for doctor details..🤔 hamare helpless anupre..😆
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
since I unfollowed her.no idea about her 😆
She posted Prerna BTS , so waiting for another 2😆