What rashi???
I mean if ur stomach is full but for food u r always ready ryt?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What rashi???
I mean if ur stomach is full but for food u r always ready ryt?😆
YupOriginally posted by: Ariyatogether
I hv visited Goa 6 yrs back😆Nd i love beachesNd i bought Goan kaju too which r very famous there
Atlest you dont laugh at me 🤣
But this is my fav emoji 🤣
I like but can’t eat more spicy food 🤣
I love spicy food❤️
I like but can’t eat more spicy food 🤣
Haa yaar tears aa jate he 😆Or nose red ho jati he 🤣
4 to 14 tum log baithe kha rahe ho post pages🤪
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
4 to 14 tum log baithe kha rahe ho post pages🤪
Jaanu nd Zyrah r hungry🤣
But this is my fav emoji 🤣
Mine too 🤣
mera b 🤣Haa yaar tears aa jate he 😆Or nose red ho jati he 🤣