Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: meen123

great analysis on the song. Kunal pyar ke mood me hi nai hai, so something strong has to happen for him to fall for Kuhu

so far Kuhu ko hi bekhudi me rehne do😆 but i like the song very much and it suits her well.

I'm in the minority i suppose but Kunal will not turn negative. He doesn't like Mishti and from his pov those are genuine reasons. hamare pov se vo Mishbir ke pyar ka dushman😆 Atleast he came clean ki aap Mishti se baat kyu kr rhe ho, planning ni kar raha.

kunal or kuhu will not turn negative as its rajan show and in yrkkh there r no psycho negative

i feel the problem which kunal has with mishbir would also get sorted out as ritvik said kuch din fight chalega phir kunal samajh jayega

the problem in kuhu and kunal life will be their espectation from partner

kuhu is totally dilusional that she thinks kunal always came for her or talking to her 

in segment even she was telling maheshwari even after goddhana breaking kunal came for her in it raid really this is height he has clarified many times that he came for his bhai on his callling but she want to remain dilusional

as i am saying kuhu and kunal are not compatible kuhu is very much like mishti if u remember she liked the idea of whole courtship even she dont like to change her looks(her curly hair)she even like to have importance if in future kunal will be given importance due to md she will even f=dream for big to get that importance she will never be ok with just know by his wife although kuhu berates mishti but she always follows mishti only be it jumping from balcony or job or look change

ya for first phase they will be in lala land but noone can make too much compromises which meenu and kunal want especially especially a girl raised with independent thoughts and will

i dont know why abir and mishti are behaving childish and are overexcited that kunal came for kuhu leaving the meeting excuse me he picked up mishti call even in meeting he could have denied it as it was mishti but he again came due to abir and mishti first because he got an idea that mishbir r together again and 2nd if mishti was even in that position then also he could had gone there

i am actually getting even dissapointed with mishti character this time her selfish side is provoking her more to make kuku as she want accpetence from kuhu

anyway i dont care about kuku much if i am getting my mishbir and i honestly want abir and mishti to go for arrange marriage on friendship term because it will be real fun as abir sexual tension will reach heights bechara ek taraf sanskari banne ka acting karna padega doosri taraf iske dreams aur wild ho jayega and actually their friendship is really beautiful

Edited by gaushiv13 - 4 years ago
meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

kunal or kuhu will not turn negative as its rajan show and in yrkkh there r no psycho negative

i feel the problem which kunal has with mishbir would also get sorted out as ritvik said kuch din fight chalega phir kunal samajh jayega

the problem in kuhu and kunal life will be their espectation from partner

kuhu is totally dilusional that she thinks kunal always came for her or talking to her 

in segment even she was telling maheshwari even after goddhana breaking kunal came for her in it raid really this is height he has clarified many times that he came for his bhai on his callling but she want to remain dilusional

as i am saying kuhu and kunal are not compatible kuhu is very much like mishti if u remember she liked the idea of whole courtship even she dont like to change her looks(her curly hair)she even like to have importance if in future kunal will be given importance due to md she will even f=dream for big to get that importance she will never be ok with just know by his wife although kuhu berates mishti but she always follows mishti only be it jumping from balcony or job or look change

ya for first phase they will be in lala land but noone can make too much compromises which meenu and kunal want especially especially a girl raised with independent thoughts and will

i dont know why abir and mishti are behaving childish and are overexcited that kunal came for kuhu leaving the meeting excuse me he picked up mishti call even in meeting he could have denied it as it was mishti but he again came due to abir and mishti first because he got an idea that mishbir r together again and 2nd if mishti was even in that position then also he could had gone there

i am actually getting even dissapointed with mishti character this time her selfish side is provoking her more to make kuku as she want accpetence from kuhu

anyway i dont care about kuku much if i am getting my mishbir and i honestly want abir and mishti to go for arrange marriage on friendship term because it will be real fun as abir sexual tension will reach heights bechara ek taraf sanskari banne ka acting karna padega doosri taraf iske dreams aur wild ho jayega and actually their friendship is really beautiful

Abir and Mishti muje badi sis ki yaad dilate hai. they get giddy in the smallest of things and sapno ki line lag jati hai. and i hate to say is regarding mai Kunal ki tarah hu😆

Abir Mishti ki arrange marriage kaise ho sakti hai. they both love each other. ek ko maaloom hai. arrange ke liye dono parites ka sehmat hona zaruri hai. right now both parties want their kids to not mingle at all