My friends used to say i look cute while crying then I was like do u want me to cry all day?😂
Except my family that too Mom and bro none seen me crying 😂
They definitely say I look anything but cute🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
My friends used to say i look cute while crying then I was like do u want me to cry all day?😂
Except my family that too Mom and bro none seen me crying 😂
They definitely say I look anything but cute🤣
Originally posted by: Parijatrocks
this cannotblead to marriage deal... Ronit ko pakadwa sakthi hai ladki by cctv cameras
No Bajju will find out Culprit , Bacchi and bajju ki dosti ....😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I love he repeats his same shirts again and again, reminds me of Kj who wears same thing still that washed out and we give dhamkis of aag lagoing them😆
Lag raha hai sabji mandi jaa raha hain 😛
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Ha Pre and strong ? Of course galath show hi hain😆
Ufff mein bhi na pagal hoon😆

Credit: Tee07
Bajaj seems to make ronit do it.
Jhalli ladki 😂
maamu bacchi ko beti ki tarah hi dekhe... Baanjhe ko aashirwad de.. Prerna ke saath phootho phalo baanjhe..🤣Originally posted by: RollingStones
No Bajju will find out Culprit , Bacchi and B ki dosti ....😆
P is looking like a groomed horse in that ig story pic with that nest and that long face angle 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzCrIThhGqH/
I don't like Eri in chipku buns and this is one of rarest times I found Parth's outfit good with no complaints😆
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
P is looking like a groomed horse in that ig story pic with that nest and that long face angle 🤣
Shiittt......🤣