Because he looks SO HAWT ☺️ read age. +Power ho jata hai 🤣He is looking so good but why that glass 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Because he looks SO HAWT ☺️ read age. +Power ho jata hai 🤣He is looking so good but why that glass 🤣
melt in his arms rightEveryone wants bajaj to be sick so prerna can take care of him how about prerna gets sick 🤕 and rishabh takes care of her whole night by applying wet cloth on her
She has to melt and see the other side of bajaj
Itna bhi antique nahi hai woh 🤣Bajaj should have a symbolic stuff like an old time watch their used to hang on to your suit or something that makes it more classy
+ your gifs + your creations + pls write os / ssOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
I didn't know my description is such a big hit. 😆
ksg ne ban karwa diya 😆Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Yaar why are we not getting any Bts? I had hopes from sbs but even they are not giving us anything 😭 weekend p kuch toh de do Ambani feel chahiye 🤪
Thanks ..
Am a fan of the character Mr Bajaj .... I liked Armaan of DMG too ..but I dislike him strongly as a person in real life ... so I will stay out of that aspect n appreciate strictly the character ...
Waise 12 mahine mein 1 month complete hone wala hai 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I've never written an OS/SS in my life. 😆Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
+ your gifs + your creations + pls write os / ss
there's always a first time. 😎 Bajju deserves this. 😎Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I've never written an OS/SS in my life. 😆
@sanu : kya update hai mama 😭