Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi
So who has a better dialogue delivery? Sonam or Kriti?
kangna
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5_L46dwecw
watch from 9:50 to 10:15😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi
So who has a better dialogue delivery? Sonam or Kriti?
kangna
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5_L46dwecw
watch from 9:50 to 10:15😆
Originally posted by: hasini009
really? I think its maddy😕
I made a thread about a guessing game we used to play in Orkut BWF about bollywood with all the rules. Infact realitybites mod was member of that orkut forum.
As i was unknown entity back then.. It didnt get anyone attention here.
Next day someone else made same thread and rest is history.
Originally posted by: hasini009
kangna
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5_L46dwecw
watch from 9:50 to 10:15😆
Nangu can't even take joke.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCi2ggEoIl4
Ek junior artist ke pichhe pad gai aurat. She said I will slap Sugandha. Ab iska slapping violence nahi.
I made a thread about a guessing game we used to play in Orkut BWF about bollywood with all the rules. Infact realitybites mod was member of that orkut forum.
As i was unknown entity back then.. It didnt get anyone attention here.
Next day someone else made same thread and rest is history.
sorry. mujhe nahi pata tha
aapse banaye hue thread ko hum takeover karli, aur aapko credit bhi nahi diya. shame on us
Originally posted by: hasini009
sorry. mujhe nahi pata tha
aapse banaye hue thread ko hum takeover karli, aur aapko credit bhi nahi diya. shame on us
Ye raha thread 😆 None of those members are active today.
boringYe raha thread 😆 None of those members are active today.
I want to change my name बिल्ली बंगालन।
i mean it sounds like a female don's name.🔪🔫
When will we be allowed to change names again 😔 plz IF.
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
When will we be allowed to change names again 😔 plz IF.
Why, what was your previous ID? How many times did you change it since March 2019 to miss it? 😆
Why, what was your previous ID? How many times did you change it since March 2019 to miss it? 😆
No no. By again, i meant just like the old format. Or did they never allow one to change the username? Didnt they allow it once we get higher on the ladder? 😱
Don't tell me m stuck with this don name and i cant change it like, ever 😲 omg.
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
No no. By again, i meant just like the old format. Or did they never allow one to change the username? Didnt they allow it once we get higher on the ladder? 😱
Don't tell me m stuck with this don name and i cant change it like, ever 😲 omg.
I thought you are that SRK fan who got banned for posting SRK pics 😂
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0