Bollywood CC #9- Page 64

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

176.1k

Users

66

Likes

852

Frequent Posters

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

🤣

Love your one liners....

thanks😳

566912 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

goli nahi, gaali khana padta hai kabhi kabhi😆

Aschha. Goli khane ka damm nahi. Gaali mein hi nipat jate hai.

*hungama gif*

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Forum is boring again.

I think it's time for revival of GG.

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

MM, JJ, BB. kya ye Sab ek hi hain?😆

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Forum is boring again.

I think it's time for revival of GG.

do the honors plz😆

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

MM, JJ, BB. kya ye Sab ek hi hain?😆

Ab ye sab kaun hai 😒

BB - Billi Bangalan?

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

do the honors plz😆

Last time bhi maine hi start kiya tha😛

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Last time bhi maine hi start kiya tha😛

really? I think its maddy😕

566912 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

So who has a better dialogue delivery? Sonam or Kriti?

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Ab ye sab kaun hai 😒

BB - Billi Bangalan?

band baja baraat😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".