Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Pari bachpan se he selfish thi jisko mishti ki mumma chahiye thi but apna buddy kisi ke sath share nai karna tha .

Mishti bachpan mai bhi kabhi pari jaise selfish nai thi isiliye to mauli ko bola tha ki pari ke liye mrs malhotra ban kar memory losswale kunal ke sath rahe

Mishti mai bchpan mai bachpana tha jiski wajah se batroom mai pari ko bandh kiya tha at the age of six. 

Mishti ka bachpana waqt ke sath chala gaya but pari ki selfishness aj bhi wohi hai .

Bachpan mai bacche mai bachpana ho yeh to samaj aata hai but selfishness nai hona chahiye .

👍🏼👏👍🏼

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I just hope what Kunal said in the initial promo about Pari doesn't turn out true that she is like her mother..Is this what he meant?

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago
sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

not only mother,..what about the wonderful dad Kunal...we really shouldn’t expect anything different from Kunal and nAndus child...the both of them were so selfish ...so how can they produce anything good...

Kunal very conveniently washed his hands off in the promo saying Pari is just like her mother - the creative, innocent blah blah . Didn't all this start from there? 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

i don't think she really meant all that..she's just trying to instigate mishti and make her say she also loves ruhaan...😛 

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Kunal very conveniently washed his hands off in the promo saying Pari is just like her mother - the creative, innocent blah blah . Didn't all this start from there? 

innocent.  🤣🤣

Don't know abt other qualities.  But one thing is for sure neither was nandu  innocent nor is her daughter.  

shiiny thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

i don't think she really meant all that..she's just trying to instigate mishti and make her say she also loves ruhaan...😛 

Lol.  She could have even asked it directly. 

If the precap is true then it's pure emotional blackmail. 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

she want to prove Wat veer Guy told is Wrong  to him 

she knew her sis not like wat Veer blabbered 🤪etc..  

not to feel is it possible of Mishaan 😎 not to acknowledge is Ruhaan really love her 😈

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiny9911

innocent.  🤣🤣

Don't know abt other qualities.  But one thing is for sure neither was nandu  innocent nor is her daughter.  

🤣but these qualities of Pari started only after the promo. 

On a serious note, how can someone who is so selfish and want to snatch the love and happiness of others termed innocent, not in my dictionary for sure 🤔

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

...Yes,..I don’t think he had any good qualities he could give her.. 

shiiny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

...Yes,..I don’t think he had any good qualities he could give her.. 

Right🤣🤣