Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kkr7

Well it's a good episode. Mishaan scene is cute. Finally revelation time. Veer did a good thing by showing proofs to pari. 

Coming to precap, it might be a dream or pari is so selfish. 

But I have another theory, what if pari is doing this with good intentions, like to show veer and others that mishti is not selfish and she can sacrifice her happiness for her sister. Because that made me remember an old movie with somewhat similar storyline. Also I don't think CVS will turn pari cheap like her parents. Let's wait and see. 

What is good intention ,why is Ruhan a toy here to show how selfless mishti is ðŸ¤ª

I ddint like mujhse dosti karogi ever and wont like same here

kkr7 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

What is good intention ,why is Ruhan a toy here to show how selfless mishti is ðŸ¤ª

I ddint like mujhse dosti karogi ever and wont like same here

I too don't want it. I dislike such sacrifice drama. I'm just assuming it. Because I feel CVS won't turn pari selfish. And I don't want this assumption to turn true which makes ruhaan an object. Also I don't want pari to steal mishaans thunder where pari will be shown as mahaan to unite mishaan. It will be a emotional turmoil for mishaan once again 

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kkr7

I too don't want it. I dislike such sacrifice drama. I'm just assuming it. Because I feel CVS won't turn pari selfish. And I don't want this assumption to turn true which makes ruhaan an object. Also I don't want pari to steal mishaans thunder where pari will be shown as mahaan to unite mishaan. It will be a emotional turmoil for mishaan once again 

I just cant with ball thrown in Paris court ,what for it was never hers ...who is she to claim?

Is Ruhan object which mishti will sacrifice ?.

Pari has been selfish as child too ,so may be they keep that characteristic intact

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

I just cant with ball thrown in Paris court ,what for it was never hers ...who is she to claim?

Is Ruhan object which mishti will sacrifice ?.

Pari has been selfish as child too ,so may be they keep that characteristic intact

I accept ..But I can't believe that Pari could do this..Let's wait for tomorrow

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This serial is becoming very cheap! 🤬

What a nonsense rubbish idea to ruin all the characters. 😡

Pari was strong girl who loved Mishti very much in S2. If this was season 1 I would understand. She cried there for Mauli auntie. But this is not S1. Why they are bringing that annoying Pari from the past???

If Pari is S1 Pari then Mishti should be S1 Mishti. Lock Pari inside the bathroom or throw her in swimming pool. Chee......Disgusting idea!

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago
sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

It's more like showing pari's mirror for the all the bakwaas she did. He wants to make her feel what he felt, iss liye aag me ghee dalne ka kaam bhi kardiya 🤣

Lekin Pari ko vo sab se koi fark nahi padne wali hai. She is going to still be in her Dreamland 

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

TV promo that kuch nahi tha humre beech makes sense totally now, Mishti will try to sacrifice Ruhaan for pari's happiness and Pari madam even after knowing about them will go happy happy and wants to confess that kuch tho tha humre beech nonsense. 🤢 Pics me clearly dekh raha tha Mishti and Ruhaan are together still she said all those thinks on precap?

Oh yes, initial promo na😔

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jhalak7

Pari was strong girl who loved Mishti very much in S2. If this was season 1 I would understand. She cried there for Mauli auntie. But this is not S1. Why they are bringing that annoying Pari from the past???

If Pari is S1 Pari then Mishti should be S1 Mishti. Lock Pari inside the bathroom or throw her in swimming pool. Chee......Disgusting idea!

Are they kids to do all these stuff now?

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Seriously, I felt like slapping her tight after watching the precap. Like mother, like daughter😡. Selfishness ki ek meaning hai, aur ek brand ambassador

not only mother,..what about the wonderful dad Kunal...we really shouldn’t expect anything different from Kunal and nAndus child...the both of them were so selfish ...so how can they produce anything good...

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jhalak7

Pari bachpan se he selfish thi jisko mishti ki mumma chahiye thi but apna buddy kisi ke sath share nai karna tha .

Mishti bachpan mai bhi kabhi pari jaise selfish nai thi isiliye to mauli ko bola tha ki pari ke liye mrs malhotra ban kar memory losswale kunal ke sath rahe. 

Mishti mai bchpan mai bachpana tha jiski wajah se batroom mai pari ko bandh kiya tha at the age of six. 

Mishti ka bachpana waqt ke sath chala gaya but pari ki selfishness aj bhi wohi hai .

Bachpan mai bacche mai bachpana ho yeh to samaj aata hai but selfishness nai hona chahiye .