Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan
Bajaj mansion was typical ekta style of masion.
Kuch bajaj and sneha cute scenes mil jai.
It needs to be shown this week itself . So that he can settle down bit as an character this week .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan
Bajaj mansion was typical ekta style of masion.
Kuch bajaj and sneha cute scenes mil jai.
It needs to be shown this week itself . So that he can settle down bit as an character this week .
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
I noticed clearly it's KLTBM ka ghar 😆 but I like that green. Very royal.
Which show is that? 😕😆
Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan
Which show is that? 😕😆
Think web series of ram and Sakshi karle tu b Mohabbat
check 😳Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
You check again😆
He looks gr8 in any avatar. ❤
Hey I have liked. Please add me too.
I am a fan of KSG since my childhood days.
Thank You 😊
Karan posted in Insta the making of Bajaj along with today's scene
😍😍
One of the best quality of KSG as an actor is he emotes flawlessly... he transitions from one emotion to the other so seamless that it looks natural...
sure 👍🏼Originally posted by: shiny9911
Hey I have liked. Please add me too.
I am a fan of KSG since my childhood days.