Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortuitous thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Melissaa

B.R Chopra's grand sons listened to some up and coming outsider actor's demands and casted the daughter of a yesteryear actor, who hob nobs with A-listers and bigwigs of bollywood. Very believable. ðŸ˜†

In an interview Taapsee confirmed she was replaced by Bhumi not Ananya yet someone is hell bent on blaming Kartik. ðŸ˜†

What made things interesting was that the part Pannu was approached for, went to Bhumi Pednekar, her co-star in Saand ki Aankh, which both actresses are currently shooting. Produced by Anurag Kashyap, it's inspired by the lives of Chandro and Prakashi Tomar - the country's oldest women sharpshooters. "For me it was immaterial to who it had gone to," she said. "It's a wonderful script and a beautiful role and whoever gets it is really lucky to have it."

Did it become awkward on the sets? Pannu said it was Pednekar who reached out to clear the air. "I was like, 'Why are you apologising? It's not your fault," said Pannu. "She was somewhere conscious that it shouldn't make it awkward between us during Saand Ki Aankh. I was very clear it's not going to affect anything between us. We have never discussed this every again."

I remember reading this earlier too...

So much for all the narratives... ðŸ˜†

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortuitous

I remember reading this earlier too...

So much for all the narratives... ðŸ˜†

Even after Taapsee clarified that she was replaced by Bhumi, someone is still spreading this rumour that Kartik got Taapsee kicked out for Ananya. 

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Bhumi is the newest chamcha addition of KJo's clan. The crux of the matter is, KJo is the planner here.

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Z-Gen Zest

Sushant , rajkumar , now Karthik, anytime a outsider gets some hit ,they are arrogant wale blinds aane lagate hain.

Its so predictable now